End of the Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxxxxxy

K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:16 am

( INSERT IMG)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name:
K138Y

Race
E-Human

Unable to age and uncertain of how long they have been inactive. Had several years of life before being shut down.

Profession:
N/A

Class
Martial Artist

Species Skill

• Nanite Regeneration: Iblis recover HP instead of MP during battle at the same rate of recovery.
  • Dermal Armour: Iblis skin is interwoven with kevlar fibres, whilst this makes no difference to its appearance. Any powerful impact against it will have significantly less effect. Iblis start with an automatic +50 to defense.
  • Non Organic: Iblis are non organic. Whilst this means they won't die from wounds that would usually effect organics. It also means that they have some drawbacks that organics would not experience. Due to being machines. Iblis rely on an internal manadrive to support their magic use. Since this drive is not supposed to take on high levels of magical power. Iblis are limited to using only level 1 magic, Arcane magic is also unaccessable to them.

Origin:
Tech Born(Trying for a custom origin)-It is not so much science as it is this particular fruit of science that has birthed you. You are nothing without technology. You are likely some sort of robot or AI.

Organisation:
||Current Lifepath: Summoner of Yevon
 Current LPWC: 6,475/25,000

Alignment
True Neutral, Maybe?

Home Continent:
Cocoon

Personality:
K138Y is a bit naive allot of the time. Despite having quite a bit of information at her disposal she often chooses to do whatever she thinks is right or whatever she thinks will make her happy. Her actions often come of as True Good aligned but when it comes down to it she may only be out for herself, even if she doesn't realize it. At this time in her life she is dedicated to Yevon and plans to finish her pilgrimage. A passion so deep that she chose to pray to Yevon for the summon Bahmut while faced with a potentially fatal battle, potentially putting her own life at risk along with the party she was in.

Appearance:

Equipment:
- Robotic Body(LV4)- Being entirely interchangeable and upgradeable this will be treated as a weapon.
- Goetia Crystal Fragment [KEY ITEM]
- Fal'Cei Core Obtained [Active]

Stats:

Level: 8
HP: 1,725
MP:325

• Strength: 1,680 [+475 Weapon Damage]
  • Defense: 660
  • Magic: 300 (+100)
  • Magic Defense: 460
  • Speed: 550

Combat Abilities: (8 Total)

Level 1 Slots:

Knowledge Implant (Passive)

• Description: The Knowledge of how to do something has already been implanted in your head upon your creation/re-creation. As such you gain an additional Perk OR get an additional level on a perk.(Cannot exceed max perk level)
  • Damage: N/A
  • Additional Effects: Not interchangeable.
    MP Cost: Leave Blank

Passive Haste (Passive)

• Description: Every three turns the user gets one additional move as if under the influence of haste
  • Additional Effects:Grants auto-haste
    MP Cost: Leave Blank

Nanite Haste(Passive)

• Description:[/b] While under the effects of haste the nanites are hasty to. Allowing them to recover your health twice as fast.
  • Damage:N/A
  • Additional Effects: HP 10% gain per turn.
    MP cost:

Robo Reflect (passive)

• Description: K138Y starts every battle with reflect already on. It lasts until taking a hit. When brought back to life it resets. When a new player enters a fight it resets.
  • Damage:N/A
  • additional Effects: Starting with one hit reflect.
  • MP cost:

The Sheep

• Description: K138Y has occasionally Astral Projected while meditating. Now when doing so she will be able to leave the virtual landscape and become a visible part of the real world. She can talk, be seen, and interact with inanimate objects. But does not have any of her other abilities and can not physically interact with living beings. This ability gives her the power to appear in more than one place at a time so long as she is meditating. When entering the mediative state she can appear in her astral form anywhere she wishes so long as it is near a machine that has a Wi-Fi connection.
  • Damage: N/A At this stage she can not physically interact with living things.
  • Additional Effects: Can appear in more than one thread at a time, but she is limited to what she can do in the second thread.
    MP Cost: N/A

Remote Control [Does not count for CA cost/upgrade]
Description: After being worked on by Arianna, K138Y has obtained software unknown to her at the moment, her AI feeds Arianna, regardless of location, with information about the advancement and upgrades K138Y has received. Arianna is able to track her down and, if needed, shut down a few of her abilities.
Damage: None.
Additional Effects: Arianna is able to shut down K138Y’s Mana Drive, preventing her from using magic or summons. Arianna is able to shut down K138Y’s battle sequences, preventing her from using Active CA’s. Arianna is able to track down K138Y.
MP Cost:N/A

Level 2 Slots:

Passive Haste+ (Passive)

• Description: Every two turns the user gets one additional move as if under the influence of haste
  • Additional Effects:Grants auto-haste
  • MP Cost: Leave Blank

Self Advancing Knowledge Implant (Passive)

• Description: Your implant seems to be evolving. Taking your actions into consideration it has given you the knowlege of leveling a perk that you already know.[in this case being used on inhuman attributes](Stacks with previous level. Cannot exceed max perk level)
  • Additional Effects: Not interchangeable.
  • MP Cost:

Passive Reflect (Passive)

• Description: This ability allows K138Y to have a semi-permanat reflect.
  • Additional Effects:K138Y's single use reflect is now replaced with a semi-permanent reflect, which renews at the beginning of every third post she makes.
  • MP Cost: N/A

Level 3 Slots:

Permanent Passive Haste+ (Passive)

• Description: Constant haste. Granting 3 moves a turn instead of only 2.
  • Additional Effects:
  • MP Cost: Leave Blank

Organization Specific:

Yevon’s Blessing

Description: Cast Protect or Shell on caster.
Damage: N/A
Additional Effects: Protect or Shell for three turns.
MP Cost: None

Admin Awarded

Proto Fal'Cie [Does not count for CA cost/upgrade calculation]
Description:
Even if it is currently inactive, the addition of a Fal'Cie core to her hardware has increased K's power tremendously. Whilst she has nowhere near the power of a Fal'Cie as she stands she is currently in the larval stages of evolution.
Effect:
All K's stats have increased by a permenant +200.
K can now use level 2 magic.
MP Cost: None

Weapon Abilities

Shattering Blow

• Description:  K138Y's physical attacks break the bones of her opponent. Due to her high strength and strong metal body. This causes them to move slower or eventually be unable to move all together.
  • Additional Effects: Places players under an effect similar to slow when dealt physical damage from K138Y, due to having there bones broken. If enough bones are broken this slow like effect will become more like a freeze.
  • MP Cost:N/A

Limit Gauge: 0%
Limits:

Mold Breaker

• Description: K138Y's attacks deal +75 more damage and she gains an extra mover per turn for 5 turns.
  • Damage: +75 per attack for five turns.
  • Additional Effects: +1 move per turn for five turns (Making 4 total)

Magic
Magic is the power of the ancients, the ability to use the powers of the planet to heal or even to damage. Unlike combat abilities magic abilities cannot be made. Magic is premade and is listed under magic. At creation each character starts with a single magic slot, this is increased depending on race or class. A list of availble magics is in the appropriate thread. Level 2 and 3 magic abilities can only be learned if you have the corrisponding lower level spell.

Level 1 Slots
-

Level 2 Slots
-

Level 3 slots
-

Summons:
- Cactuar
- Valefor
- Bahamut

Experience

History:
K138Y was created on the artificial landmass of Cocoon. Designed to try and replace the need for humans to become Fal’c, the idea was the simply provide them artificial human replacements to change when the need arose. ‘She’ received multiple enhancements during her creation process. Her body is a strong metal that is hard to break, making her perfect for hand to hand combat, the parts that appear open are actually covered with a clear version of the metal (Think Enterprise). Unarmed combat in mind her body is also designed to preform Parkour well, giving her the ability to easily get in close to her opponent, the ability to do this has even been programed into her artificial memory. Her artificial senses are programed to intake information on things faster than a humans and, in theory, able to pick up on things that many people would be unable to.

All of this and in the end the Fal’ce selected yet another unlucky human over her. Again. And again. The experiment was eventually abandoned. K138Y’s memory is fuzzy from this point onward. For a time she drifted Cocoon without purpose. The next distinctive bit of memory is of her standing on glass and staring off far down below. She had decided to travel to Gran Pulse to see if her objective could be fulfilled there, only one way down. The leap was a long one. During the fall things changed in a flash of light. Rather than the green earth below there was junk and garbage. K138Y had expected the impact, but had thought herself able to recover from it. She was wrong. Cracking much of her shell and forcing her body to deactivate to try and survive.

Sometime later K138Y was reactivated (Going to skim over this part to leave it open for someone to take the part of the reactivator) and found herself to be on the land mass of Zanarkand on the world of Gaia, her hair grown to ridiculous lengths. Uncertain of how she got to the place and back into a whole new depression now that she would never be able to fulfill her objective. K138Y made herself home on the island of junk, considering herself a piece of trash as well. Eventually summoners of Yevon and their guardians made there around for one reason or another. In time it dawned on K138Y that she may yet have a task to fulfill. The life of a summoner. Sure it wasn’t as permanent as becoming a L’cie, but it was surely a similar task.

K1385 teamed up, for all of ten minuets, with a strange jester of a man and attempted to flee Zanarkand. The man was defeated, or perhaps killed, by a small slime of a creature. K138 managed to make it off the island and into a dessert where she obtained her first summon, Jumbo Cactuar. From there she was abducted by some sort of bird for some reason and flown to Midgar where something big was going down. Yet before K138Y could participate she was suddenly shut down. Loosing control of her body and forced to go dormant.

It was in this state that K138Y met The Mother. Together they activated a new race of robotic life! But prematurely so they would have no memories and not realize their true potential as members of the Iblis race. Overall it was a worthwhile expirence for K138Y, though left her with remnant feelings of Motherhood towards all members of the Iblis race. It is both helpful and horrifying. And though the transaction didn't seem to take long at all, K138Y woke up in the trash when she rebooted.

Filled with a new sense of power K138Y made her way to Spira as well as her way into the hearts of the residents of Besaid. It was at this time she also obtained a, temporary, guardian. Despite being a robot she was able to pull of obtaining the summon Valfore. Yet another major feat for herself and Iblis kind as a whole. But her newly born pilgrimage received and altered path as she next obtained Bahamut, mid battle mind you. After spending quite a bit of Gil to help with the destruction of the capitol she received the attention of none other than Maester Seymore. To be acknowledged and accepted instead of simply shunned by such a high ranking official of Yevon left stars in K138Y's eyes. Her pilgrimage was temporarily abandoned to work directly under the Maester.

RP sample:
Memory was the first thing to return, the synthetic brain starting up. Forcing flashbacks of a life long since passed. I stand before a great Fal’cie, waiting for the honor of it to select me. But it doesn't, one day it reaches out and bestows its gift upon a scientist checking on me that day. The horrified faces of dozens of humans flash by, they do not even want the gift. Some even cry. Eventually I am told to leave, that I am not worthy of my programmed task. Lots of static floats about after that, my memory seems to be gone.
It comes back crystal clear as I’m running along a glass building. As I reach the apex of the buildings curve I jump and grip a glass ledge that seems almost out of reach, pull myself up, and view the area. It’s the edge of Cocoon. This was a great moment of my memory, when I found a way to complete my goal. Staring down to the green world below, somewhere down there is another Fal’cie. One known for taking all sorts and making them into L’cei all the time. It will accept me. I take a leap of faith as if it is nothing, anything for my goal.

Last edited by Maxxxxxy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:42 am

Not sure what the deal is with the formatting...tried using the new code and the old code...it just kinda...does that either way.

Remaining from World #2 profile:
(Things I'm not sure where to put or that don't have a place in this RP. Some of it, like perks, effect my stats and what not so I'm not sure what to do with that if anything.)

Property
-Slum [Spira]
You're taking advantage of the poor, shame on you
-Rent: 350GIL.

Gil

Last edited by Maxxxxxy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://theroadends.forumotion.com
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:04 pm

CA GAIN
8 X 500=4000 - 10%= 3600

The Sheep

• Description: K138Y has occasionally Astral Projected while meditating. Now when doing so she will be able to leave the virtual landscape and become a visible part of the real world. She can talk, be seen, and interact with inanimate objects. But does not have any of her other abilities and can not physically interact with living beings. This ability gives her the power to appear in more than one place at a time so long as she is meditating. When entering the mediative state she can appear in her astral form anywhere she wishes so long as it is near a machine that has a Wi-Fi connection.
  • Damage: N/A At this stage she can not physically interact with living things.
  • Additional Effects: Can appear in more than one thread at a time, but she is limited to what she can do in the second thread.

New EXP total= 7190

Gill gain from rent= 1400 (four weeks)
New Total= 4450

Limit: (Never did one of these)

Mold Breaker

• Description: K138Y's attacks deal +75 more damage and she gains an extra mover per turn for 5 turns.
  • Damage: +75 per attack for five turns.
  • Additional Effects:
+1 move per turn for five turns (Making 4 total)

THREAD COMPLETED:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Total WC EXP: 881
LPWC Total: 6,475/25,000
Thread Rewards: NONE

NEW EXP TOTAL:8,071

((Am I supposed to be getting an organization specific ability for 'declaring' my life path?))

Last edited by Maxxxxxy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:47 pm

The Sheep (Not sure why its called this but hey >>)
Due to her nature as a machine it'd be a bit difficult to astral project without a soul. But with some handy mods to the requirements....basically I'll allow her to astral project, so long as it states that its in a place thats either near a machine, or has a local wifi network. Basically anywhere she can upload a version of her AI to.

Everything else is kewl.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Done

The Sheep is a reference to Jackie Chan Adventures. The sheep talisman grants the power of astral projection.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Accep-didly-epted
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Updated the Bio and the part under the bio that has things that aren't on the bio. Hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Is kewl bra
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Mission Thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rewards: 300exp and Wet Fish (No idea what the point of that is but I have faith it will come up.)
WCXP: 100
LPWC: 1340 (Mission done in the name of Yevon)

Mission Thread:
Sabotage
Rewards: 1000EXP and 700gil.
WCXP: 441
LPWC: None. Mission done without revealing identity or any clear connection to Spira.

Event Thread:
LINK HERE
Rewards: 4000exp, 1500GIL, Roll Rewards: EXP600 Gil1200
WCXP: 841
LPWC: 750 (For sending)

RENT COLLETION: 1400

Gil for quest creation: 400

EXP GAIN TOTAL:12482 NEW TOTAL: 20,553
GIL GAIN TOTAL:5200 NEW TOTAL: 13,271

LEVEL UP!: LV9 -6000EXP LV10 -7000EXP LV11 -7500

Level: 11
HP: 2,125 (+400)
MP:325

Strength: 2,080 [+475 Weapon Damage] (+400)
Defense: 860 (+200)
Magic: 300
Magic Defense: 660 (+200)
Speed: 550

PROPERTY GAIN: -7000GIL
ANOTHER SHACK IN BESAID
increases income to 700/week

Remaining EXP:53
Remaining Gil:6271

CA CHANGES:

Weapon Ability Rework:
(Ability does not properly list how its effects work, this is an attempt at changing that.)

Shattering Blow

Description: K138Y's physical attacks break the bones of her opponent. Due to her high strength and strong metal body. This causes them to move slower or eventually be unable to move all together.
Additional Effects: Opponent is granted slow when hit by physical attacks. 9 physical attacks becomes a frozen status causing the opponent to become immobile.
MP Cost:N/A

Knowledge Implant trade:
(Without perks Knowledge Implant is useless and I would like to abolish the line (which is at tier2) for a tier3 ability. So basically trading two CA's for one CA.)

Passive Reflect+ (Passive)
Description: This ability allows K138Y to have a semi-constant reflect.
Additional Effects:K138Y's single use reflect is now replaced with a double use reflect, which renews at the beginning of every other post. Both uses can be ignored at her choosing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]   K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K138Y, Iblis [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1