End of the Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remind Mal

Go down 
+4
Zolanius Thyre
Squall Leonhart
Maxxxxxy
MAL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Sometimes I forget stuff, so if I've said I'll do something and its been like a couple days. Give me a poke here.
Back to top Go down
https://theroadends.forumotion.com
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Blitzball thread, blitzball thread, blitzball thread
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

Level : 10
Male Posts : 68

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Shadow Thread, Squall End of Thread rewards (if any), Squall weapon ability review.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Yevon group Life Path ability.
The barebones you gave me was:

Yevon’s Blessing

• Description: Cast Protect or Shell on caster.
  • Damage: N/A
  • Additional Effects: Protect or Shell for three turns.
    MP Cost: None

Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Indeed, and that IS the ability <<.

NEXT
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 pm

It needs to be added to my bio -.-
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 am

DONE
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Level : 5
Male Posts : 51

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:35 pm

It'd be great to have my updates plugged into my bio before I make more...
Back to top Go down
Matt Eria

Matt Eria

Level : 1
Male Posts : 86

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

Male Posts : 68

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Squall/Asher thread in Galbadia whenever you can and Shadow/Arianna as well Smile
Back to top Go down
RenaKitten

RenaKitten

Female Posts : 40

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Midgar !!! Collecting Stored Property!! Rena!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Arc Bedlam

Arc Bedlam

Male Posts : 7

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Arc!! I just posted yesterday tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:46 am

Blitzball thread. Its three days today but I know your not doing posting today, so this is a reminder since it will certainly be past three days by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Been almost seven days now.....
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 am

Maxxxxxy wrote:
Been almost seven days now.....
Not really been paying attention to the whole "got the flu" thing have you?....
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:42 pm

No. No I have not.

My boss is out of town so I'm doing his share of work, I'm the only one who can drive clients right now so I have to do anything involving that, and I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I'm cramming in as much work as I can before leaving.

THIS is pretty much the only interaction you and I have had in the last week. I've hardly been online at all. Had I known your were sick I wouldn't have said anything. I would rather you just have pointed out to me that your sick and not posted instead of posting while complaining that you would have done better had I only waited.

The thread probably wont be moving until the 8th or 9th at this point anyways since I'm not going to be near a computer regularly again until then. I was only trying to get you to post to to try and get more into the thread before I leave.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Maxxxxxy wrote:
No. No I have not.

My boss is out of town so I'm doing his share of work, I'm the only one who can drive clients right now so I have to do anything involving that, and I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I'm cramming in as much work as I can before leaving.

THIS is pretty much the only interaction you and I have had in the last week. I've hardly been online at all. Had I known your were sick I wouldn't have said anything. I would rather you just have pointed out to me that your sick and not posted instead of posting while complaining that you would have done better had I only waited.

The thread probably wont be moving until the 8th or 9th at this point anyways since I'm not going to be near a computer regularly again until then. I was only trying to get you to post to to try and get more into the thread before I leave.
My apologies, sickness made me rather short.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 am

I apologies as well. Been a stressful week for me.
Back to top Go down
Arc Bedlam

Arc Bedlam

Male Posts : 7

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Mysidia --> A peaceful intermission... possibly.

Post when able, thx.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Ryun Craften

Ryun Craften

Level : 1
Male Posts : 5

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:21 am

Not sure if you have forgotten, or just havn't got around to it, so, I thought I would post this up. Karrl Garm's CAs need MP costs, also, Vayne needs reviewing.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 am

Karrl has mp costs. I'll get to Vayne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remind Mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remind Mal   Remind Mal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remind Mal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End of the Road :: General :: General/OOC-
Jump to: