HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reborn[ALPHA]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Her absent staring had brought her no closer to the answers of questions unasked... but it did draw the passing glance of spectators, one being that of a man with a vacant expression. As her gaze lifted from the seat towards him, she felt a strange chill down the length of her spine and lower as if there was something extremity yet to be seen. Curiosity of her expression gave way to question as a silent desire to know passed by an intangible path. Her palms began to itch as though in need of something to fill them. Her eyes began to prick at there corners, as something uncomfortable worked up from the surface.

'You know that face...'

But that could not have been right. She had never seen that male in her life. And yet she was hardpressed to turn her gaze away, or stop the cool caress of a tear down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 pm




Current Event: Rebirth
Current BGM: None
Location: Mist Region (Alexandria Territory)
Mogum arrived on the cab just in time as the doors began to close. It seemed though that he didn’t sit in the vacant space but rather on your lap, placing the cake that he had collected on the seat next to you. Somehow he had managed to get a full cake instead of just a slice, so there would be plenty of delicious entertainment on the way there. Mogum looked up to you and seemed confused by the vacant stare and the odd tear dripping down your eye. One furry little hand rubbed the wet side of your cheek and looked over to the strange man that seemed to occupy her attention ” Something wrong Kupo?”.

The aircab would begin to move, it was a strange sensation as the thing wasn’t what you would call fast, its speed felt more like it was travelling along a zipline, simply floating across the earth below. Just like in the place you had left this area was covered in that odd mist, though you were high up enough that you had broken through the top of it and could see down below. There were a few forests, a marsh land and of course the city that was coming up on the horizon. Lindblum was a city that was built like a high rise tower, each house on top of the last, its primary method of transport being the air.



” Kupo is that a phrase book kupo?”.

It seemed that the moogle had noticed the book that you had ‘bought’ ” I thought maybe you were mute…but maybe all this time  you just don’t speak the language kupo!”.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
No Name

avatar

Level : 7
Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:58 pm




Current Event: The Hanged Man
Current BGM: Susanooh

As the aircab took off No Name shifted uncomfortably in his chair, the girl had been staring at him since he had gotten onboard and taken notice of her and the others. He wasn’t sure if this was normal in the Mist Region as he and the others clearly weren’t from this place. Though the girl seemed to have a companion that joined her later. A moogle, and though he was trying to avoid eye contact with her he did overhear her companion. First off he asked if there was something wrong, this meant that there was behavior out of the ordinary….which he guessed was probably the staring. He didn’t know whether or not this should make him feel better about this region of the world or just more uncomfortable about this situation.

Then there was the odd mention of the girl being mute, that one caught his attention. For some reason ‘strange girl’ and ‘ mute’ seemed to ring a bell in his head. He couldn’t quite place his finger on it, but perhaps it was like that boy in the streets of Midgar, the fortune teller…he knew that he had heard those words, he felt like he knew that face…but there were no memories to accompany the feeling. That was the issue with his curse, every single time he had the misfortune to slip and fall on someone’s sword a random portion of his memory was eliminated. And well it didn’t help that he didn’t age either….for all he knew the reason the girl was staring at him was because he was her long lost father or something…god knows how many bastard children he had sired in his questionably long existence.

He would return the glance of the woman before asking the question that probably needed to be asked before he was swamped with accusations of dodging child support payments.


” This may sound strange, but do I know either of you?”.

Exp:33
LPWC: 1101 (Mercenary)


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:07 am

There was everything wrong, then there was nothing at all. It was the rise and fall of what the woman felt within that she hadn’t the word nor means to describe it. It was strange looking at the white-haired man, as a part of her looked to him without the slightest hint of recognition. But there was a strange part of her, small just a moment before, that looked to him with a knowing that brought a pain to her heart.

She looked down at the little creature and hugged him closer in her lap. Never-minding the cake, she looked to his soft face instead, not knowing where or even how to start explaining. Nothing was really wrong… just complicated.

Gradually she took herself out of her stupor when the little moogle gave his attention to her book. It seemed the book was something important, or at least an advantage. And oddly enough, she smiled to his accusation. Mute? She wasn’t so sure about that. Perhaps her chords were just in atrophy… or something along those lines. Smiling softly, she took the book and flipped to a familiar page, one with an image of the creature in her lap. ‘The Moogle’, it described in a heavy black script. She held up the image then pointed from the page to the little creature. "Mu-"

The voice of the man ceased her brave effort as alarm coursed the length of her spine. The book was nearly shook free from her hands as she looked to him. Her eyes wide and frightened as if looking into the face of a ghost from the past. But there was no past for one newly born… right. She looked to him in question though his words were clearly understood. Did she know him? No… yet a part of her felt that was a lie.

She shook her head.


Last edited by Alpha on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 pm




Current Event: Rebirth
Current BGM: None
Location: Lindblum City

The moogle seemed awfully protective of both the cake and his companion as the strange man popped over with his question. Though his attitude shifted when he began to read the strange body language of the woman, she was acting as if she did know the man...that combined with her strange wet cheeks left him with a worrisome feeling that there was more to this mute woman than met the eye. " Afraid not Kupo, never seen you before in my life".  Though now that was dealt with, his attention tuned back to the book and the image that she had showed him, trying to at least move attention back to his cute fluffy face and away from the grizzled wanderer.

" Yes Kupo that's me, I'm a moogle!".

He would jump into the air and do a little twist, squeezing out from her hug once more like a champagne cork under pressure. " M-o-o-g-l-e, Kupo!". Just as he did so however the air cab rocked slightly in the air, there was an explosion coming from the Soth Gate's airship entry into Lindblum territory, in the distance an airship could be seen flying through the gate leaving fire and debris scattered all around it. People gathered to your side of the cab in an attempt to get a good look at just what was going on over there, but the driver would give people a quick warning that all the weight on one side was dangerous and they quickly took their seats once again.


" Kupo, I feel sorry for whoever has to fix that kupo. Dangerous flying"
.

There would be a jingle of a bell as the cab began to fly slowly into the station of Lindblum. The city held an old world feel, it seemed somewhat technological but in a more steam punk fashion. Large mist and steam powered engines powered the city. The cab door would open allowing Alpha to exit, signs would be clearly marked as to where people had to go in order to reach their destinations. Connections to other regions were to the right....entry into the city was to the left....



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
No Name

avatar

Level : 7
Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:04 pm




Current Event: The Hanged Man
Current BGM: Susanooh

Well that was his question answered, still though the moogle seemed to be genuine the girl had something else about her that made him doubt her shake of the head. He sat there in silence for a couple of seconds allowing it to sink int him before deciding that if neither of them could remember knowing the other then the nagging feeling that he had was probably just his imagination. It was the explosion that finally left him knocked away from the feeling, his eyes drawn along with the rest of the cab over to the south gate's airship entry port.

Something had entered the south gate without permission, usually ships had prior permission to access the gate...but if they were trying to enter without authorization then the gate closed as they flew in. Now the gate wasn't what you would call fast, nothing in this land of backwards technology was, though the idea of several hundred tons of rock wall closing in on you was often enough to deter anyone from trying to make a speed run at the gate. It seemed though that someone had been stupid enough to make it for the gate, at least though from what he had seen the people at the gate were already working on fortifying it...so there was already a construction team to aid with repairs.

When the excitement of an explosion wore off he and everyone else just seemed to settle back into their seats for landing. When the cab doors opened after a soft return to ground he knew precisely where he was headed. Off to the merchant quarter of the city towards Dragons Gate.

Exp:28
LPWC: 1377 (Mercenary)


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 am

She hadn’t noticed the ship was moving until they neared the dock of their destination. The woman’s mind was not with herself, but elsewhere with eyes occasionally glancing at the white-haired man nearby. He seemed familiar, but she could not explain why. All she knew that was this eyes… but eyes were what made the chill of recognition course the length of her spine.

By the time they reached the dock there was a sound, loud and booming much like the commotion that crashed into the now petrified forest. Like many of the others, she was quick to look around toward the source of the sound, the delicious cake forgotten in favor of curiosity. What could make such a noise, she wondered with nose pressed shamelessly against the glass. She could see the glimpses of flames and smoldering steel. The smell managed to permeate through the hull into the thick air of the ship, leaving none bothered by the stench save for the single female still standing. For some reason, though she could not fathom why. The sounds of calamity stirred something within her. Like an echo in her mind, something reverberated forth though there was no sound to rightly perceive, only a sensation that stemmed from her innermost self. As she felt in the forest, she felt in that moment that she should have been running towards the commotion once that passengers were free to disembark. She felt she should have grabbed hold of her little companion, and tugged him along to investigate the crash.

…but she left the cab instead, holding fast to her little book and her companion. Her weapon was not gone, though it didn’t feel as though she had lost it. Though she did feel she was forgetting something, which invoked a turn to her rear in the hopes of spying that white-haired man again. She wondered, openly, if she would see him again…
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm




Current Event: Rebirth
Current BGM: None
Location: Lindblum City

It would be one of those odd moments standing there in he taxi terminal, the white haired man walking away from you as you struggled with the idea of knowing and not knowing. The hardship of not knowing whether or not you would ever see the man again or indeed know the truth behind that strange feeling. However all of these would likely be snapped out of your mind when your moogle companion jumped up into your chest once more and pointed over towards one of the taxi terminal exits. " Kupo over this way kupo!, there's something interesting going on in Vector". He would tilt his head and look down at the ground suddenly realizing that he had brought you were ou needed to be and that your companionship was no longer technically guaranteed


" Well I guess you know that's if you want to come with me kupo....I guess you don't have to but...well they say some kind of meteor fell over there kupo...I thought it'd be interesting to investigate".

In truth it was entirely up to you, there was no feeling of being drawn towards this odd cosmic incident, yet at the same time being on this world and not really knowing anything about it...something like this might be a chance to meet new people or even discover more about yourself. On the other hand there were airships going to another two areas that were heading out within the next hour, the first airship was heading towards the Galbadian Region, a primarily militarized state dotted with ancient ruins. And then there was one that was heading towards the Spira region, a highly religious area of the world that might act strangely towards some of Alpha's more questionable talents.

The choice in the end was yours.

Choice Event: Location,location, location

  • Go to Vector and join Event Angel Fall
  • Go to Galbadia
  • Go to Spira



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:15 am

From the beginning, she had only even been guided by the moogle. With no set direction, no purpose beyond the initial living and breathing, the ambitions of the woman were awkwardly tied with those of the little companion in tow. The little companion whom now did his best not to look like a lost, needing thing.

She smiled at the small thing as he shuffled uncomfortably for the right words to utter. Though he was not outwardly asking, what she could tell of his behavior spoke for him in volumes. A strange kind of sense that went beyond what her eyes could see and ears hear. Dare one call it an intuition of the soul, if such a strange being such as herself could have one.

Looking down at her companion, she leaned down a little bit and gave his adorable puff a little tap of endearment. If Vector was where the little one wanted to go, then Vector they would go. Perhaps it would bring a continuation to the newborn wanderer's tale, rather than have it end so abruptly.
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:51 am




Current Event: Rebirth
Current BGM: None
Location: Lindblum City


With a cry of joy the moogle would take her by the hand and fly towards the transport to Vector, whilst this smallest of indulgent choices may have seemed random and unimportant, the new born had little idea towards the role she was to play in the future. Even as she moved into the transport, a shadowy figure in the corner of the taxi hub would whisper into his coat " Target found, looks like shes headed towards Vector with a local, also...it seems that you were right. The mercenary showed up..". The man would nod as whoever was on the other side of the communication seemed to be giving instructions. " Understood...heading to Balamb now....I've been meaning to ask though but....how can you be so sure that this is how its going to happen?". There seemed to have been a harsh rebuttle, silence followed before the man moved over towards the transport to Balamb.




ATE Event: A Mirrored Destiny
BGM: Castle of Mirrors

The click of a phone as the call finished, seven shadowed individuals sitting at a long dinner table stared towards the one of their number that had been conducting the call. " The theory has been confirmed". The one who had been on the call said in a gravely tone that was tinged with disappointment. A female figure at the third chair to the right clasped her hands looking up the table towards her colleges"In the previous world, the other half this 'Omega' came at the end of the world. Making her appearance just as the darkness drew in....now this other half appears at the critical point of this world. The origin marker". A folder laid in front of her would be splayed out as she flicked through the papers.

Each of the papers documented different points in history, including specific events which when they occurred marked the beginning of something called the [Origin Marker]. The man who had been on the phone looked down at her as she spoke listening to each word before responding " You are the one who noticed this phenomenon, what it means I'm not sure. Neither her or the mercenary were visible in my world, yet even in the previous one they lived under the radar. It IS possible that their existence is a constant....but as for the role she is to play". The man would clasp his hands. " I leave that to you". The woman nodded seemingly content with the decision of the one who was possibly the leader of the group. The man at the end of the table stood up, seemingly ending this meeting of fellows.


" There is however the business in Vector, I will personally be watching those developments with great interest"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 am

Total Count:

5760 words
+500 exp
+2 Hi potions
+300 Gil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reborn[ALPHA]   

Back to top Go down
 
Reborn[ALPHA]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» News For Alpha Polaris
» RetroBlazer - SP Alpha Demo
» Hawken Alpha
» The Bleeding Scythe reborn
» Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - Béta test phase 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End of the Road :: The South :: The Mist Region-
Jump to: