End of the Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divined By Fayth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 pm

This world was not the same. But why was it not the same? The date was different, that was apparent on the internet. Not to mention all the information that would have once regularly been browsed about the strange happenings in the world was now gone, though anything being gone wasn't that surprising since she had gotten in big trouble for uploading her own content. And maybe the date meant time had just moved backwards. But then why was K138Y here in Kilika forest? Based on the date she may not even exist yet upon on Cocoon...Or had she already escaped Cocoon and been living on Zanarkand in a trash heap at this point? Handfuls of her data where lost in various system malfunctions. Maybe that was why she didn't know where she was? Another system crash making her think that her internal clock is ahead of the actual time of the world...That would also explain why she was in the jungle. But this robot chose to believe something potentially irrational as she left the jungle and approached the temple.

"I am K138Y and I am here to continue my pilgrimage." She spoke to the unhappy, even scared, looking priest who had met her at the temple doors. A robot moving freely through town spoke trouble to these people. They likely went as informed the priests of the temple, looking for help. "I have been brought here by the Fayth and intend to peruse the cloister of trials. I am prepared to offer up proof of my place as a summoner."

Why else, of course, would she be here if the Fayth were not trying to remind K138Y that she had to continue her pilgrimage? This was the next scheduled stop after all, not that her pilgrimage had stayed on a direct course so far. She had fallen off course before whatever this was, Maester Seymour had made her his apprentice of sorts and it had made little time for continuing the pilgrimage. She had the time been known by all, perhaps an exaggeration, of Spira as the first robot summoner. But no one seemed to have any idea of who she was here. This brought back the whole 'time travel' or 'New World' theories. But these things had a way of showing themselves to K138Y eventually, perhaps by way of the Fate.

Point was, here and now, she was getting in that temple and getting a new summon.  Whatever reason she was here, the Fayth was on her side. That alone was enough to assure her that this was the right move. It just had to be.

WCXP:44
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:28 am

Current Event: Digital Exorcist
Current BGM:

Even for a human these transitions would be strange, but for a robot like K138Y? A being who had been connected to the network of the world, then suddenly now here.waking up without any memory of how she had got to Kilika forest. Still her main mission was in mind and with that these there issues were naught more than trifling distractions,ahead the temple was in plain sight, the grand structure was made of a white sandstone native to this particular area of spira, and in kind with its theme flames burned all through he day and night within Kilika. Here lay the Aeon Ifrit, a monstrous beast of flames and destruction.

The past few minutes had saw no problems, in  fact not even the appearance of a fiend, something that could be said for being made of metal and not of flesh .Still on her H.U.D she would witness a program opening itself, it was a fragment of something familiar, The Mother AI. Before any actions could be taken to close the program a fuzzy vision of the Mother's Digital eyes would appear across her optics and say one static filled sentence.

Divined By Fayth TheMother
"Transient Shift detected in hardware"

Several background programs would begin running outside of K's command, primarily it seemed to be attempting to gain GPS information and primary world information. " Search complete". The mothers voice would state as the background functions ceased their activities. " Shift time lapse calculated to be 5 years.....Blight Infection Ratio of Gaia: 0%, Closing". And with that the fragment of the Mother program faded once more into your own source code, though in its wake had left you with valuable if not confusing information.

The Priest's reaction to you was startled to say the least, unfortunately not all were quite used to seeing a woman entirely made of metal declaring that they were here to take the trials. But regardless at this point you received no issues. " If this is true then proceed through the trials.....though I consider it unlikely that you will be allowed to obtain this holy power by the fayth....I have never heard of one such as yourself before...". The man would then stumble away gesturing towards the entrance to the temple and the trials.

Last edited by Mal on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theroadends.forumotion.com
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm

((The image you used, I assume its your usual one of The Mother, says it can only be seen by admins. Also I said in my post that I was at the entrance to the temple and engaged a priest in conversation...Should I just NPC the priest...I'm already at the temple so unless you want me to post actually getting into the cloister I'm not really sure where to go from here. Sorry If what I posted was confusing in any way.))
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:30 pm

OOC: Fixed
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:36 pm

The Mothers voice and visage made K138Y feel at ease. Fayth on her side or not, the people of Spira had once been hard set on not allowing her into the temples. Especially the priests. It was nice to know that The Mother seemed to have her back as well. Though K138Y did need time to process what The Mother had said and done. Instead of rushing straight to the Cloister of Trials as she had planed to do, K138Y instead took a seat beneath one of the grand summoners and took some time to contemplate. It was certainly a strange action for her as usually nothing else mattered when faced with dealing with her pilgrimage.

But this did matter however. The Mother had confirmed that it was indeed some kind of time travel that brought here here. That was potentially concerning as many instances K138Y had considered involving time travel resulted in paradoxes, universe collapses, and other world threatening anomaly's. But K138Y had faith that if The Mother had suspected anything like that happening she would have spoken up. The way she had about the absence of blight, which was a miracle in and of itself. The world returning to a time before the blight made it clear that something had intentionally rewound time to a blight free world. But then why was she here if time had rewound? Perhaps she had not been brought here to continue her pilgrimage but was instead here in order to stop the blight from happening all over again. This caused a back and fourth internal debate that K138Y was finally forced into deciding that the answer must be both. She needed to continue her pilgrimage and perhaps in doing so would have the strength to stop the blight. If a summoner who finished their pilgrimage could defeat Sin then why couldn't they defeat the blight as well? Decidedly she was now on a pilgrimage to defeat the blight instead of a pilgrimage to defeat Sin. Sin was important to destroy for Spira but the blight was important to destroy for the world. Surely the Fayth would rather have the world saved than just see Spira safe for another cycle.

The last bit of information K138Y needed to settle on was a paradox that had now been presented. The Mother had now made it clear that she existed within K138Y's own code. Previously she had been uncertain if this was the case. But she was able to detect the time lapse and knew of the blight despite there being no trace of it.This meant there was now, or soon would be, two of The Mother existing in the world. The one she had brought back with her from the future and the one that was still waiting to be freed...But then again...this new worlds time may not have The Mother in it. K138Y was here after all and there was hopefully not more than one of herself...though maybe there was...It was hard to say with so little information. More would information would need to be gathered before anything could be confirmed.

But that settled all of the new information processing K138Y had needed to do for now. So she stood from her seat and headed up the stairs, still a bit shocked that no one was stopping her yet. A bit concerned that, similar to her first trial, there would be people within the cloister standing in her way. But confident that with her new goal of saving the world, not just Spira, the Fayth would get her through anything that stood in the way.

WCXP:61
Total:105
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 am

Current BGM:

Well that was a curious thing wasn't it? Before in Spira you had been stopped discriminated against and in order to even get into these places you had to find alternative routes.This time, this place though was different, despite this though  they had seemingly warned you that it was not going to be easy...in fact the Priest had nearly outright told you that you weren't going to pass the trials. Perhaps it was just Kilika, or perhaps there was something else to it entirely.

For now though you couldn't think to much into it, ahead lay the cloister of trials which would test your resolve and your ability as a summoner. In previous trials you had gone through the use of spheres was normal, though this trial would have a slight twist on the others in lue with the fiery nature of the temple.

Cloister of Trials
The Cloister of Trials is the pathway to the Fayth which tests a summoner and their guardians. In Kilika the trial consists of lighting and putting out fires that aid or impede progress. Use the Kilika Spheres to progress and you will reach the summoners room.

[300words to Proceed]

Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 am

K138Y was now in the trial and still there wasn't anything standing in her way. No assassins employed by priests, no alternate dimensions filled with daemon-lizard-things, so far there wasn't a single protest. This had her slightly worried, something had to go wrong right? But her resolve held strong, the Fayth must be on her side. Why else would the priest have been so accepting to let her in? Or did he just truly not believe her capable of making it through? She would show him if that was the case. Whatever fiery summon waited within would be hers soon enough and she would show him. She would summon it right in front of the temple and once again show the people of Spira that a robot could be a summoner. That all machina was not evil.

But while trading the small spheres in and out of the recesses that where on pretty much everything, often ending up with one in each fist, K138Y came to another realization. Perhaps whatever had caused the time lapse had also changed aspects of the world itself. The Mother had only noted a five year difference but this could still be a whole new world from before. What if machina summoners weren't a new thing in this world? The priest hadn't batted an eyelash as if it wasn't anything new, when usually the people of Spira identified her as a fiend. Or maybe the trails were different now, no longer a simple puzzle to test your resolve combined with a session of prayer. If this was different then what else was different? K138Y began to move a little faster in her puzzle solving efforts.

The temple used a new sphere from the ones K138Y was used to so far. They were warm to the touch and had fiery results. The first one she grabbed brought down a wall of fire and when she placed it into a wall recess the thing burned down. Behind the wall was a treasure chest, an exciting find for all of ten seconds before it turned out to be empty. But the message was clear so K138Y made sure to put a one of the warm spheres in every recess she came across. It was usually helpful, but often a waste. She at one point ended up placing once in each side of a pedestal, four total, expecting potentially scary results. But none of them enhanced the small flame that came out of the top. It was, once again, disappointing. So she stopped being so experimental. Pushing a few pillars in strategic fashion, having to rest their location a few times when she pushed them into seemingly bottomless pits, trying any available sphere in a recess until one of them worked in her favor.  

The process wasn't so bad, it was relatively simple when you carried two spheres at a time. Made for much less back and fourth. Though a part of her still wanted to go back and make sure every recess was attempted by every type of sphere and/or sphere combination. But there were more pressing and exciting matters, like getting a new summon, saving the world from multiple potential evils, and figuring out what was going on with what may or may not be a new world. Then K138Y was stumped, a door with no recess stood in her way and there seemed to be no way to open it. It looked like she would indeed need to go all the way back to the beginning and try all those sphere combinations. But on the way back she spotted the black sphere who's use had eluded her. It resonated power, the dangerous kind, but she hadn't been able to find an obvious use for it. But now she had an idea. K138Y found another pillar that had recesses on every side and filled three of the four with the fiery spheres. As expected the flame didn't rise and nothing of interest happened. But this robot had a plan. She pushed the pillar all the way to the sealed door until it was up against the thing then stood back on the other side of the room. In her hand was the destructive sphere and now she was carefully aiming it back at the pillar. After several minuets of allowing her mind to calculate and recalculate if this would work she sighed and walked back over to the pillar. There wasn't a high enough chance of success if she threw the sphere that it would make it into the recess without breaking and there just wasn't enough information to know what would happen if a sphere, especially this one, broke.

So instead she went with plan B. Which meant setting the sphere up so that it would roll into the recess, giving K138Y enough time to dive to the ground as far away from the pillar as possible. The pillar exploded, though it wasn't nearly as big as she had hoped it would be. Perhaps the destructive sphere wasn't as powerful as she suspected. Or maybe they just didn't work that way. Either way the doorway was gone and she was uninjured. The trial was over.

WC: 870
Goal achieved by almost 300%

WCXP:87
Total: 192

LPWC Total: 1917 (Figured I would start adding this up.)
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Level : 5
Male Posts : 51

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Zolanius had been standing around for quite some time, not really paying attention to the priests giving him strange looks. It seems like hours had gone by with Zola just standing around with a book and writing utensil. Within the small book were several pictures and sketches of the various wall ornaments and temple architecture. As ancient and mundane as it must be, it actually held the warrior's attention. With the sketches were notes based on what he had observed. The priests, the people that passed through, their interaction and what behavior they held... Even the simple greeting they had, holding their arms parallel and bowing to each other. Part of it seemed silly, and pointless. But traditions have their reasons. The only thing Zolanius paid no mind to were the priests when they attempted to address him, ask him to leave or question his purpose. They were rather tenacious about it too, as they attempted this every ten minutes or so. Could they sense the stain? The mark left upon his soul from the practice of blood magic? Or was it the entity resting within his body and mind pulling attention to himself? Either might be considered an ill omen to these people, as suspicious of their own religion as they might be. In the grand scheme, Zolanius hadn't done anything to provoke or harm anyone. Not once has he reached for his sword, and so his time spent there would go slightly undisturbed.

Then came the summoner... Wait, was she? She quickly caught Zolanius' attention, as this was much more interesting than priests and pretty pictures. She was different. She was... Machina... She was taboo, and it showed in the reactions of the priests when she entered. But despite the obvious nervousness of the order here, they seemed strangely composed. As she made her introduction, Zolanius quickly scribbled down her name...? K138Y. "I honestly didn't know what I was expecting..." He muttered this under his breath, probably the only thing that he's said aloud since he's been there. Continuing to watch her, he saw her enter the so-called trials that the summoners had to go through. But there's one thing he noticed that her anatomy probably distracted others from. No Guardians. She just wandered in there. Either the trials were insanely easy or she was strong enough to go on without one. Then a thought clicked in his mind. If he were any kind of gentleman, he wouldn't let any woman, regardless of race or origin, face danger. And he wouldn't mind seeing what's inside of this temple that's so exclusive. So...

"I'm sorry sir, but you mustn't enter now. A summoner has already be-" As a priest attempted to talk him away, Zolanius brushed him aside with but a single sentence. "I'm her Guardian."

The rest of the temple was definitely not what he had expected. Before him was but a single pedestal, and a shining orb of flame inside the top, fitting like a key. Well, what did he have to lose? Extending his hand, he snatches up the orb, warm to the touch. With the trinket in his armored hand, the wall before combusts, revealing a long path before him. And so it has begun. Pocketing the orb, he wandered the maze that was the obstacle course all summoners must pass. He's already come across several more orbs, and empty slots that these orbs obviously fit within. Some created more hallways, some made platforms, others cleared violent fire traps that, given the prize at the end, were a bit obvious to behold. "This couldn't be it." His disbelief was focused on the simplicity of it all. This was not a waste of time, however. Along the way, he's drawn several sketches of the orbs, the runes upon the walls, and various mechanisms that responded to the orbs. There's no detail ignored. He'd probably be going much slower if it weren't for his enthusiasm.

There was one last obstacle that had him surprised at the ingenuity of the trials. There what was probably the last door, on the far end of a fire pit. In the middle of the pit, another pedestal with no orb. "Hm..." Without a second thought, he called upon the Raven Shade. In a puff of black fog, it rocketed towards the pedestal, leaving a trail of fog behind. Zolanius took one of the two remaining orbs in his pocket and threw it at the Shade, which caught the fiery orb and placed it into the slot. With that, the flames had dispersed, and Zolanius was clear to walk across. Once he.was clear, he saw that the last door needed the last orb. How quaint... Before he did anything more, the Shade grabbed the orb that qwelled the flames, and flew back to Zolanius, vanishing into him while dropping the orb into his hand.

Turning on his heal, he switched the orb out with another, popping it into the pedestal, and taking a step back as the door rumbled open.

Word Count: 839
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 pm

ooc: Before I post a bit of an intro between you two would probably be a good idea. Poke me when you are done.
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 pm

As K138Y approached the doors to the summoners chamber she picked up on sounds from the other side of the door that she had blown apart only moments ago. It was now whole again, magic or some suchness...was that a word? Such-ness? Suchness? Suchnes? Her programming should be telling her if its not a word, but it didn't seem to have an answer. There was a loud noise as whoever was on the other side of the door socketed the crystal into it. K138Y rushed to the door and hid out of site, off to the left side, as it rumbled open. Her last two trials had both had abnormal obstacles, assassins and lizard monster. Since time wise this was technically her first trial, they may pull the assassin thing again. Which had her on the lookout for surprise attacks. So when the stranger stepped into the room she took a moment to observe him while she was still behind him. He had a sword, so he was a fighter, but he didn't look much stronger than your average manual labor civilian. Looks could be deceiving however. He did wear the traditional all black of your stereotypical assassin. But still...He didn't look like much of a challenge. It would be almost cruel to kill him, like chum fed to a shark. Since when had she thought of herself as a shark? That couldn't be a good analogy that would be looked into later. Maybe she could dodge and block around him until he realized he was outmatched. Or maybe K138Y was looking at this all wrong, maybe this was a fellow summoner, they did tend to be a bit on the weak side usually.

"So, are you here to kill me or is this just a wrong detour?" As she spoke the doors once again closed, apparently the temple had some way of resetting the trial so more than one summoner could go at a time. She made an attempt not to look threatening, hands open and smiling. Though she had just kinda sneaked up on on the guy. K138Y really didn't want this to turn into a fight and threw in, "Please don't make me kill you..." That could have come off as a threat as well, though her tone was one of truth in the words. She really didn't want to kill him.

WCXP: 40

LPWC Total: 2314
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Once Zolanius had entered the chamber, he was greeted by the one he had so hastily followed. And his first impression of her was that she was awkward. The way she looked and moved, along with what she was saying, made her look like she was having issues conveying what she was trying to say. It was almost adorable, if it weren't so odd at first. Zolanius looked her up and down, analyzing and sizing her up. He admired what she was, mysterious and different. And he immediately followed her actions by putting up his hands, showing they were empty, save for the woven fabric holding the armor covered by his sleeves. "I know you don't want to kill me, summoner. After all, why would you strike your own guardian?" This was a strange question for him to ask, as they had never met. And by tradition, he believes most summoners hand-pick their guardians. He holds out is right hand as he reaches into his coat pocket, right next to his sword. But all he pulls out was the black hard-back journal that he kept his scribbles. He opens the book, right to the page with her name, without taking his eyes off of her. "You are... K138Y, yes?" He closes the book as quickly as he opened it, but holds onto it, curious about her answer. Once he does, he folds his arms into the typical greeting for Yevonites. And with his arms correct, he bows. And with his lowered, he announces: "I am Zolanius Thyre. Warrior, scholar and wanderer." Returning to a normal stance, he finishes. "At your service."

With that out of the way, no longer paying her any mind, he whips out a pencil and opens the book to a continuation of the previous scribbles, and began to hastily jot down more information. About the chamber, K138Y's reactions, and his thoughts about the room he was in. He wandered the walls, describing the patterns and writing near-exact copies, until he found a door that was opposite to the one he entered through. This one was different than the others, as it had no orb slot. He drew a likeness of it into his book before putting it away, still looking at the door. He didn't want to touch anything. Not yet...

WC:385
Total: 1224
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Option A: The priests were attempting to send someone in to monitor her. To gain her trust in order to take her down. Perhaps sabotage of some kind. How else would this guy, Zolanius, know her name and be proclaiming himself her guardian. Though stranger things had happened. Someone wanting to be her guardian was far better than all her other guardians who didn't seem to want the title but went along for the ride.

Option B: This new world was tailored around K138Y. Priests just let her waltz into trials without giving her a hard time, without demanding she have a guardian. She had a real guardian who actually wanted to join her. No random traps were sprung through the trial. The Mother was being helpful by providing relatively useful information. If this was the case she was either in some sort of heaven or under some sort of spell...K138Y might have just been okay with this. The world seemed easier this way, nothing was against her. But then again...her goal was no longer a challenge...no longer worth doing...

Option C: Zolanius had waltzed in off the street, or perhaps waltzed in from within the temple as she now remembered seeing him there sitting awkwardly just like she had done before entering. Claimed he was her guardian to gain access but had been just barely enough behind her to get his own trial. In this case it seemed like he may not be a threat and was instead just interested in the temple. Which seemed apparent by the way he was now dancing about the room and writing in his notebook.

Of the options K138Y had imagined she decided to go with the last one. It seemed the least likely actually. But it was better than being paranoid that he would kill her until she figured out more about him. It was FAR better than deciding that she lived in a perfect world that presented no challenge and made her life a waste once again. Instead she would accept this, seemingly weak, warrior into her life as a guardian. Hopefully they would have a lasting bond and she wouldn't need to kill him when catching him trying to metaphorically slit her throat when she mediated. Plus it would be nice to think she had at least one friend in this new world where no one likely knew her.

"So, guardian huh? I see I don't need to introduce myself since you already seem to know me. Well then I'll see you right after I get the next summon. I'll buy you a meal in Kilika and I can get to know you." K138Y maneuvered for the door to the summoning chamber and slipped inside without giving him much time to respond. If he wanted to play things casual and aloof then she would play too.

WCXP:48
Total: 280

LPWC total: 2898
Back to top Go down
RenaKitten

RenaKitten

Level : 10
Female Posts : 40

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:20 pm

It could be said that she had been slightly surprised that during her travels she'd met strangers and friends alike, none of whom she had previously known. But at the same time she she had gotten to know some of them, the fact she rift-skipped out of that version of Gaia just prior to it's seeming demise and wasn't able to take anyone with her didn't set well in her mind. She had changed maybe for the better, maybe for the worse who knows really at this point in her long life. But now she stood in Spira again, another version of it? Probably considering all of the different worlds, dimensions and other sort of parallels of which few ever see. She had Managed to get her airship off the planet, though it would take her a few days she'd think to find it on this new Gaia, knowing her luck it was sitting on the side of a mountain somewhere.

Running her hands through her hair she'd sigh deeply, before crouching down, Her tails swaying behind herself as she'd trail a finger in the dirt at her foot-paws. Running through her thoughts, she tried to piece together any possibility of anyone else from the old world making it to this one. In her mind she could think of a few, some who may have but it was still a slim chance without their own way to move between worlds and dimensions or without a gateway of some sort.

* Ah Hah!!! I got it! Someone is bound to have made it! *

She stood up quickly enough, looking around and sniffing at the air a little, her ears perked high listening for movement around the area, she could hear voices in the distance and the forest at least seemed somewhat familiar she could only place herself close to Kilika? She thought.

* Hrmm.. well if i'm going to see if anyone made it here, it's best to stay near a temple.. I'm Certain Ky was going for summon beasties maybe I'll get lucky and she'll have made I to this world as well. *

She was off, moving quickly enough towards the sound of voices caring little for what anyone may do or say if they were to see her, entering the lengths of temple grounds she would slow finally. Staying out of sight as best as she could for those few moments before moving onwards. She took notice of a Man telling a guard he was somone's summoner, she could only guess that a summoner was already within the chambers and on their way to trying to gain another.

* Hrmm... I wonder who is the Summoner within.. only one way to find out though. *

She'd take off Running directly through the people, Howling out and yelling at the top of her lungs as she shot along heading strait for the guard keeping watching. She had her eyes on him but she had a plan formulated in her mind, it would take a second and would be fairly loud since she wasn't preparing to take her time with it. She'd leap at the Man as if she were to tackle him, the only difference in this scenario was she didn't make contact. A Loud Bang would fill the air, the air it' self filled in where she had just been moments before causing the loud noise. She had been engulfed in flames almost instantly then gone as they licked out through the air to almost grasp the guard before vanishing. She'd left the guard behind and anyone else who had been looking at the howling yelling half woman could have been merely an illusion. Now though she was inside the chambers, sniffing the air and looking around she sniffed and followed the fresh scent on the air.

* Well Well.. these things are a pain are they not... *

Her ears twitching a little she perked them up, hearing a very faint and muffled sound, moving she followed it as it grew faintly louder but enough for her to get a grasp of where she needed to go. Moving quicker and instead of messing with the orbs she took the far faster route rift-skipping through the temple with repeated pops following where she had been moments before. She wouldn't stop until she burst out of the flame like rifts she kept opening and would unintentionally tackle the lone male in the chamber before the final room. Her tails flailing wildly behind herself as she'd sat their atop him.

* hrmm.. I may have went a bit to fast.. Hello there.... *

Looking down at him but not seeming to make any move to get off of him, she'd smile.

* Do you happen to know if a Summoner passed by here? And or are you the summoner in which case... if you are.. then I shall be on my way shortly... *

WC = 825
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Current BGM:

[K138Y]

OOC: Couldn't help myself adding a cockblock >>

Following the strange random appearance of the man offering to be her Guardian, the robotic summoner would make her way into the Aeon Chamber. Or at least she would have had the crystal wall actually moved out of the way. Instead she'd be faced with a solid wall to bump right into, it seemed that for whatever reason the Fayth wasn't recognizing her as a summoner. Briefly a light shone from inside of her, little more than a twinkle, however it reflected within the crystal and allowed it to part....strange...but then again a lot of things about this new reality were.

Inside the chamber it was much the same as all the others, the fayth laid out in a glass surface across the floor, an un-moving statue...yet you felt eyes upon you.

" You are not human, not living....yet I feel the strength of my brothers within you.....They have chosen you....why?".

Present your case to Ifrit

Zola/Rena

Interact till next admin post

Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 pm

There was a moment of panic before the crystal wall gave way. But some light had shown fourth from K138Y and had apparently been a code of some sort to open the door. It may have been a good time to contemplate what the light was but the doors closed and a voice spoke from the room itself, apparently this temples Aion. There was also the small matter of hearing something hit the ground in the previous room just before the doors closed. Zolanius might just be about to prove his worth as a guardian, but it was too late for her to go back and help now. All she could do is reply to the voice that asked of her worth, perhaps his comment about his brothers being within her, though K138Y had always been certain Valefore a female, revealed what the light was the shined fourth from her. It was the summons she had already obtained telling this Aion to open the door for her. It was touching in its own way. Before speaking K138Y took traditonal Yevo bow and then a meditative seat in the room.

"I am K138Y, summoner, robot, and part mother of the Iblis race. I can't say for sure why the other summons have chosen me. Valefore challenged me to battle to prove that I was worthy, and I won. Bahamut saw that I was trying to save Bevel when it was in danger I think." She paused for a moment and considered weather or not Cactuar counted. He wasn't an Aion but he was a summon, he was part of the family she supposed. "Cactuar was my first, he's a bit hard to read. But he seems to enjoy my company." Decidedly she needed to tell him the whole time travel world jumping situation thingy. "Though in this....time...None of that has actually happened. I know that sounds confusing, I'm still confused by it myself. I'm not sure if its time travel or something else all together, since things seem pretty different now. But where I come from I once fought to earn the love and respect of the people of Spira. I got them on my side, I even started a path of becoming close to some of the higher up people of Yevon. Though my goal has never been just to go on a pilgrimage and defeat Sin. Not that it wouldn't be nice to do, but I actually want to try and collect every summon the world has to offer and be a true summoner. In doing so I intend to help the world over, as I have done in past...or maybe the future depending on how you look at it. More concerning than Sin is the Blight, a plague that started in my world and overran it. In this world the level of contamination is still zero, I'd like to see things stay that way...I hope you'll give me your power to help me do that...I may be the only one right now that knows it may be coming..."

K138Y realized she had kinda started to rant and fell silent. She had kept her eyes open, out of respect for the Aion, but had also been attempting to meditate. Though it was hard to do while talking. Hopefully her answer was sufficient for the Aion. She had some questions she wanted to ask him, but it seemed disrespectful to start throwing out questions while she was asking for his favor. Instead she sat quietly and waited for the Aion's response.

WCXP:61
Total: 341

LPWC total: 3501
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:47 pm

As K138Y was able to make her way to the chamber without further incident, Zolanius waved at her in a sort of lazy fashion, still with his hand in his pocket, holding on to the journal that he's been using all day. Turning to make further examination of the room he was in, he suddenly felt the awkward tackle of a woman hit him and pin him to the floor. Looking up, he saw a rather flattering view of a strange woman with, from what he could tell, animal ears. It takes all kinds... She had addressed him directly, asking about the summoner he had chosen to protect. And if he was a summoner. The thought of him going around to collect creatures, while fun and definitely a way to make him powerful, it'd be for all the wrong reasons. So he wasn't worthy, he thought. The second reason he was thinking is that, well, it wasn't often that he finds himself in the company of a lovely young woman. Let alone in an intimate moment like this, however spontaneous. Collecting his thoughts, he simply pointed at the door that K138Y was behind. "You just missed her..." With that, Zolanius just kind of laid there, arms folded and hat tilted to the side, almost knocked off by the sudden pin.

"So... Come here often?~" He hadn't really made effort to remove her, and the Shade lurking inside was poking at his mind to move. But until K138Y was finished doing... Whatever she was doing, there really wasn't anything they could do for now. With this new arrival, however, perhaps boredom would be driven off by pleasurable company?

WC: 277
Back to top Go down
RenaKitten

RenaKitten

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:16 am

Even as he lay there un-moving, the doorway having sealed before she could have seen whom the summoner was, She glanced back down to him for the moment. Her tails swaying behind herself mingling with one another as they did, her ears flicking a little as he'd speak but didn't quite answer her the way she would have hoped for.

* I'll take that as a you don't know... *

Sighing heavily, she'd place her hands either side of his head and push herself up, standing and dusting herself off a little as she walked around the room a moment, studying the door and debating skipping past it to see if whom she was looking for was within. She would glance back to the male, still seemingly laying down after her tackle.

* Hrmm do I need to help you up? or are you Capable? *

She eyed him over a little, probably not nearly the amount or types of thoughts that were running through his own mind, but she wasn't one to try that as she never had any affinity for such a thing. He did seem a bit off though... carrying a sword and a book as well. Looking back to the sealed doorway she would reach out and tap on it some.

* Gonna have to wait far be it to tamper with old rituals. *

Huffing out deeply she would move and sit by a wall, curling her tails around her waist and what not to where it almost looked like she was sitting in a fluffy pillow. Her eyes on the Male though as they would remain in the meantime, trying to figure out why he was there as he didn't quite seem like Guardian material. At least as far as she had seen but this being a new world and what not she supposed things could be different, it wouldn't be the first time she had set foot on another world that seemed the same but was Topsy-turvey in comparison. Stretching her foot-paws somewhat, she'd reach down rubbing them and her paw-pads, her ears perked high as she'd listen to the male and his movements or if he decided to speak further beyond his quip of if she came here often, she'd merely give him a slight glare at his weak attempt at courting.

* So again.. do you.. or do you not know whom the summoner is within the chamber? It would help me greatly to know, as I wouldn't have to remain here in the meantime when I could continue my search. *

WC = 430
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 pm

It was immediately apparent that this one was either too aloof to notice an attempt at casual conversation, or she was far too busy with a set goal that she didn't really care. The latter was something that Zolanius could relate to. Part of why he was here was all part of some plan that he hadn't even thought through yet. All he hoped to accomplish at the end was some sort of betterment. Satisfaction of the material and immaterial. But, this was a long ways away. Once she had stopped using him a cushion, Zolanius lifted his legs and kicked himself upright, landing on his feet and brushing off the dust that his black, tattered coat had collected. Removing his hat, he slid his hand back along his hair. As she glared and examined him, so did he return the gaze with a cocked brow and expression of curiosity. As attractive as she was, Zolanius had immediately lost interest. It was the Shade. In the back of his mind, he felt the inkling of a whisper of the mutter of the Raven Shade telling him to leave her alone. And it'd show in his change of tone. "The summoner that calls herself K138Y is currently under the subjugation of Ifrit, if my notes are correct..." He opened his journal and checks his scribbles, going silent for only a brief moment before speaking up again. "Yes... Anyways, I've got no idea how long she'll be in there. She started as soon as you entered so spontaneously. I'll assume the apology, and say, greetings. I am Zolanius Thyre, guardian and adventurer."

As long-winded as that might have been, Zolanius didn't quite care now. He's already returned to writing in the book, putting down duration of the ritual thus far, his spontaneous meeting with a mysterious woman, and his interactions that had followed suit. To anyone else, it might come off as odd to write down EVERYTHING but again, he was a strange one. Something compelled him to jot down information. Perhaps it was the Shade of regret forcing him to remember everything. Or maybe his need for learning makes him double-check his progress to greatness. As slow as it may be.

WC: 370
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
MAL

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am

Current BGM:

[K138Y]

There was silence for a brief moment as the Fayth seemed to contemplate your word. " Another world..another time...a threat greater than even Sin....We know nothing of this and yet it is true that the light of my brothers shines within you".The Fayth seemed disbelieving, at least for a moment...the next couple of seconds though would change the outcome for good. "...We know though of other worlds....one is even of our own design, this is a plausible explanation. Though the threat you speak of, the blight....it concerns me". With that silence would ring throughout the chamber of the fayth, flames would begin to lick upwards at K's feet...at first there may have been the conclusion that this was a rejection from the Aeon.

But the flames did not hurt, and as they consumed the room, dancing gracefully around the summoner she would hear a voice in her head. " Add your power to mine....burn though the darkness that threatens this world". The fires would convulge and strike K, filling her up with the power of the Aeon Ifrit before fading away entirely.

[OBTAINED IFRIT AEON]

Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm

K138Y did not see the flames as she had finally closed her eyes while waiting to hear the Aion's response, slightly worried the whole time that he had not accepted her answer. A temperature warning flashed on her display that noted a large increase in heat. She opened her eyes just in time to see the room filled in flames. She was at first taken by fear but then noticed the beauty of the flames, the way they danced. She embraced his words and found joy in the warmth as the Aion gave himself to her. The flames dissipated and K138Y sat in silence for a moment longer, filing away what he'd had to say for processing later. Probably during meditation. She smiled and was happy at how simple this had all been. The priests had just let her in without question, she had a man volunteering to be her guardian, Ifrit had given himself to her without putting her through some painstaking trial.

K138Y finally stood, gave a traditional bow, and thanked Ifrit for his gift. She turned to leave and found the wall blocking the door to be gone. She wondered if the light that had shined from within her would be brighter now that she had Ifrit to add to it. She opened the door, expecting to see her new guardian who she needed to take some time getting to know, but instead saw a a familiar face. Something she needed to see in this new strange world.

"RENA!"

K138Y rushed the fox girl and crashed her metal body into her with a hug, hopefully Rena could hold her ground. She and Rena had been friends in the world before all of this. Rena had also been one of her guardians, though she hadn't liked the title much. K138Y didn't have time to consider that this Rena might not even know her, that she could be here for some other reason. It was just nice to see the a face that she had known before. To think that even for a moment she might not be alone in this new world. That she wouldn't need to start over with every relationship she'd made in the old Gaia.

WCXP:37
Total: 378

LPWC Total: 3878
Back to top Go down
RenaKitten

RenaKitten

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 am

Even as he looked back to herself she kept at least part of her focus on the Male, as he spoke a bit and opened a book he seemed to carry. When he'd spoke of Ky's name her ears perked again, hoping it was the same Ky that she had known as well in the previous world. The Males name wouldn't slip her thoughts despite the train of where her own was going, glancing to the doorway as he'd speak his name then back to him when he mentioned being a Guardian.

* So K138Y is the one in the chamber, your name is Zolanius and your.. her guardian? *

Her tone questioning if only slightly, it made her wonder a bit more if the Ky in that other room was one and the same as she had known previously or not now. Although she could guess that even if she came to this world last others may have been where they currently were longer then such, it was a conundrum in it's self. She thought against mentioning another world or such as where she came from, already a bit relieved that he had not questioned how she came to be in the room with him, tackled nonetheless when the wall seemed to re-seal after a time.

* Well.. my Name is....... *

She was cut off no sooner then she had started to introduce herself when the other wall or door way, whatever it may be called had opened. No more quickly then it had given way then Ky was their, and within a second throwing herself down and at Rena while calling her name. Rena catching her in a hug as well with a slight oof escaping her form before smiling.

* Hello Ky... at least if your the Ky i'm hoping and assuming you are.. I'm glad I was able to find you so quickly. I Feared under the... errr.. circumstances. I may have been wandering the world a fair bit longer then intended in search of yourself or others. *

Still she hugged her friend close for a few moments, Happy to see a familiar face in a new environment regardless. She'd slowly let Ky go and look Zolanius a moment, still sitting upon her tails in the small room.

* As Ky here has mentioned now... My name is Rena... or Renari to some.. I am what could be considered a Guardian and definitely a friend. But your face is new and unfamiliar to myself, and Ky I must ask if you know how you came to be in... well.. this realm of existence if I can put it in such a term for you. *

Looking to her friend once more as she asked her question, hoping the answer wouldn't be to complicated. She had an inkling to an idea of how but hearing of such could help her piece it together, and may even let her and Ky track down others eventually that had come from their world as well.

WC = 507
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Her name was simple enough to remember without having to write it down, but he jotted it down anyways, as well as the sudden fact that they knew each other. Not before putting down exactly how long K138Y was was in there. With the mention of other worlds, Zolanius openned his mouth as a clear sign that he was about to question it. But not only was he open-minded enough to accept the possibility, what really held his tongue was the sense of... Familiarity. As if the concept has been brought up before. He was born and raised a traveller but at his core he knew that there was more to it. It wasn't even his Shade that was doing it. With increasing hesitation, he flipped to an entirely blank section of the book and kept silent, ready to write down their words and his thoughts on the matter. He knew that this was something important, and he didn't want to miss a single detail.

WC: 167
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Rena was equally embracive but her speech implied that she was just as confused as K138Y was. This was a blessing and a curse. It meant this was the same Rena from the previous world. But it also meant that she didn't have any answers either. She had almost forgotten Zolanius due to the excitement, until Rena addressed him. K138Y probably would have blushed if she had the function to do so, though it was perfectly in line with her character to be overwhelmed by one thing and neglect another. They seemed to have gotten to know one another during the short time that getting the summon had lasted. When Rena asked her question K138Y shook her head with a sad no.

"I'm sorry Rena but I have no idea. Ifrit has informed me that there is other worlds so I am now under the belief we are no longer in the same Gaia as before. The Mother gathered that we are five years in the past from the previous Gaia. She also clearly stated that Gaia had a blight infestation of zero percent at least as of about an hour ago, just before I started my trial. This world seems to have a handful of differences however. I suggest we look into stopping the blight before it stops but the blight may not quite exist in this new world at all. Also do you know if suchness is a word? I can't seem quite manage its a two word? "

K138Y had gone off on a rant that ended with her speech seeming to break a bit at the end, as if it was missing a few things. Her synthetic eyes dilated to having rather large pupils and her facial expressions froze for a second or two too long. She started moving again, but a little quickly as if she was behind where she was supposed to be. She looked apologetic and implied as much.

"I'm sorry...I...Need some air. We should get out of this stuffy temple. I'll buy everyone some lunch to celebrate."

Okay maybe she didn't need air. But it seemed like a relatable excuse. She didn't know for sure what had gone wrong but it seemed likely she was trying to process to much new information at once. K138Y had to many questions coming out and to much information coming in happening all at the same time that she hadn't taken much time to think about any of it as she usually would. Her, most likely damaged, processor was probably overwhelmed. In any case she gestured towards the door and led everyone back to the entrance of the temple.

WCXP:46
Total: 424

LPWC Total: 4329
Back to top Go down
RenaKitten

RenaKitten

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:43 am

She smiled once more after a few moments, Listening to Ky as she recounted that she had no idea how she had come to be on this world, within the existence they both now resided. Zolanius didn't seem to answer her previous question, but she did notice that he took out his book and began scribbling things down again as they would speak.

* No.. not the old Gaia we once were in, and yes there are plenty of other worlds Ky. I'm glad to know.. there is no Blight infection upon this world yet.. Congratulations as well on Gaining Ifrit's blessing in a sense of the word..*

Sitting there for a moment or too more as Ky went on, asking if their was a word as Suchness. Her smile grew more, she had missed the company for sure especially with Ky. Moving slowly she'd stand up finally, helping Ky up as well at the mention of fresh air.

* I don't believe there is such a word but i'm certain it now exists thanks to you Ky, as for the air.. I think that could be good... though their may be a small commotion when I go out of the temple. *

The mischievous nature of her kind had helped her in getting in, if only to frighten or worry some of the guard or what have you outside of the temple. She'd look back to Zolanius once more, wondering if he was writing what they were saying or just jotting down other things in general.

* I may have startled some locals on my.. way inside. So you both know.. *

Her tails giving a few idle flicks and sways as she stood there, ears twitching some as well this time she'd take the time to follow Ky out of the temple, especially seeing as their had been no question as to how she had came inside to begin with. She would lean over to Ky a moment, whispering to her ear a bit.

* I can explain my circumstances of arrival on this Gaia in a bit.. *

Looking to Zolanius a moment again, she was unsure of him as of yet. Not in the sense that he could be dangerous to herself.. but that his motives could be beneficial to others if that was the case at this time.
Back to top Go down
Zolanius Thyre

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 am

K138Y insisted on leaving this temple rather quickly, for need of some fresh air. Wait, what does she need air for? Does she even breathe? Whatever, it doesn't matter. From what he's heard, the ladies were from a another world? Or... Well, its crazy talk but perhaps there was still much to.experience in this life that was out of the norm. Such occurrences are only semi-common, as here he'd met a mechanical summoner and a fox girl that was already acquainted with the former. He had volunteered himself as her guardian, but he couldn't help but wonder, what exactly had he gotten himself into? The possibilities ran circles in his head, and he smiled a rather hopeful grin, a sign that he believes he had made the right choice.

Now he was on his way out, but he couldn't help but notice how Rena had been looking at him. He knew that look, too. One of doubt, or suspicion. It was well-placed, seeing as they were both with a perfect stranger that they knew nothing about. He avoided making eye-contact for the most part, but then something clicked in his mind. His golden eyes shimmered for naught but a second, as the Raven Shade spoke to him, a subtle pressure bearing down on his thoughts. He was reminded of a quest he had accepted, the collection of an artifact. He had stopped walking, letting K138Y and Rena walk without him, as he started backwards, turning on one foot as his coat flourished behind him. Walking back to the inner chambers, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small glass orb that the Raven Shade had secured for him. It had crossed Zolanius' mind that this could have been the artifact. But given its function, the doubt of this made him want to go back and check again. Perhaps there was a room that he had missed, or maybe, just maybe... The Aeon chamber. Sure, only summoners were allowed in there, but it was the only place that he hadn't looked. So once he made his way back, he immediately began to examine the crystalline door that had opened to K138Y before. He touched the surface gently, attempting to feel for a switch or button of some sort. He even pressed an ear against the hard surface, knocking on it a few times to listen for anything hollow. But sure enough, it was solid

"Hmm... I wonder what this thing is even made of. It'd probably make for good armor, or perhaps a sword?" Zolanius spoke to himself, and by that, I meant the Raven Shade. And it spoke back, and his eyes shimmered again before he scoffed at its reply. "I'd say it might be worth it, but you're right. There's no way I'd be able to conjure one. Preeeety sure only a follower of Yevon can summon an Aeon. It's a good thought though." Another moment of silence for him, the same glow crossing his vision and a sign of conversation. "I'm sure I could summon if I had the means... Given the circumstances though? Not here. Not now..."

WC: 523
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divined By Fayth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divined By Fayth   Divined By Fayth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divined By Fayth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End of the Road :: The South :: Spira Region-
Jump to: