End of the Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DM Directory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MAL
Admin
MAL

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:27 pm

What the Hell are DM's?

We're here to  Punish and Enslave.

But seriously, we run your stories. While members are encouraged to create their own paths to greatness, sometimes a little help is needed to achieve those hard to reach goals. This is where the DM steps in. Often taking the role of NPC's and sometimes their own personal characters, the DM gives guidance through the story were needed, from throwing monsters into the mix, to creating a deeper story that spans the extent off the character's lifetime. The DM's are vital tools used to make YOUR story as awesome as it can be...and to create chaos when the world is standing still.

DM Directory Pennyquicava
Name:
Mal
Position:
Evil overlord/ Head Admin (resident grump!)
Experience:
I've got about 10-11 years of rping experience under my belt. Originally I started as freeform on msn groups, but then moved onto stats on FF2K3. On this site I became an additional DM and ran a story with multiple people, I then went on to open Door To Darkness a kingdom hearts based RP with a few others. Once MSN groups closed down I opened up FinalFantasy: Journeys End the spiritual successor to FF2k3, this ran for a good couple of years before conflicts arose within management and a site split occured.

Those who followed me opened up JE2, which is now where we stand. I believe myself to be a fair Admin, my belief on DMing is that anything your character is capable of, they should be free to do it. You are the main character, not the NPCs.

Current Characters Being Dm'd:
*Arc
*Celt
*Squall
*Shadow

Name:
Leon
Position:
DM
Experience:
I’ve got between 7-8 years of experience, having roleplayed at very old sites on the now defunt MSN Groups, Final Fantasy 2k3, Door To Darkness and the like. Moved towards ProBoards wasn’t of my liking and stopped roleplay online, though I have experience DMing Dungeons & Dragons (custom stories) for my IRL friends.

Current Characters Being Dm'd:
*Lorenzo

Reply to this thread to apply for someone to DM you.
Back to top Go down
https://theroadends.forumotion.com
Lorenzo

Male Posts : 75

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 pm

I have a thread;

https://theroadends.forumotion.com/t114-the-church-of-the-servants-of-hyne

basically me building up word count for my life path, but it does show him recruiting followers, and gives the reader some insight into the religion. I don't particularly care who DM's it, but considering Mal is flooded with requests, it'd probably be easier for Squall to do it.
Back to top Go down

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm requesting Leon is my DM please. I would like for Alpha to be a mail/mission courier. (Mognet and Private). With a pager and everything.
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

Level : 10
Male Posts : 68

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Haha alright, start up a thread and I shall get to it Alpha :]
Back to top Go down
No Name

No Name

Level : 7

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Same Squall, DM me. Just mercenary stuff, you'll see when I start the thread.
Back to top Go down
Karrl Garm

Karrl Garm

Level : 1
Male Posts : 13

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Thread Link

Basically, this is the follow up thread to Beast VS Plant, the solo introduction thread for Karrl Garm. What the thread is about it pretty simple, it is him waking up in the infirmary after passing out from the wounds he had suffered against the Grants. It is not a majorly difficult thread to do, but, I need a DM to play the part of the Infirmary Nurse. It was be a little chat about the wounds. It will then go onto talking about whether or not he would be healed up enough to take the Final Exams the next day.

Thread Link 2

This is the link to the thread Beast VS Plant. This does not need a DM since it actually has finished. However, I thought it would be good to post a link to it, just in case the DM who accepts the request, would like to read up on how he ended up in the Infirmary.

Just a forward thanks to anyone who accepts being the DM for this thread.

Cam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DM Directory Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Directory   DM Directory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DM Directory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End of the Road :: General :: World Directory-
Jump to: