HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Angel Fall [Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zolanius Thyre



Level : 5
Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:35 pm

As much as Zolanius liked having the speed to outrun anything human, the initial strain was a bit much for him to handle. He'd never really shared energy with the Shade before, not to this extreme, anyways. It was a good thing he had decided on speed first, for when the very ground trembled beneath his feet, he'd stop to a sliding halt as he turns around to see the massive explosion. Wide-eyed, Zolanius couldn't help but wonder what could have went wrong. Could the three be dead now? If so... Who was going to pay him!?

He took off running again, ethereal wings trailing behind him as he'd lose the train of guards in pursuit. They've got more pressing matters to attend to now, like the safety of their workforce and such. It wouldn't be long at all before Zolanius found K138Y and Rena. He'd slide to stop as the wings faded from his back, and he'd then fall to his hands and knees from exhaustion. "That... That took too much out of me. But the bomb..." He looks up at K138Y. "What happened to the bomb!?"

WC: 188
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenaKitten

avatar

Level : 10
Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Standing up as she let the bubble of water fall away from herself and Ky, she would look around a bit but lifting a hand to cover her nose a moment. She would drop it looking back in the direction of the explosion, her tails swaying slowly as dust from the explosion was slowly settling. It wasn't a very long wait before Zola came running through the cloud of Dust, herself looking at him curiously.

* Had to try and get yourself in on the action huh, not sure why you took Edgar but I guess it doesn't matter now.. He could be dead seeing as he's not with you now Zola. *

Shaking her head a little she would glance to Ky before starting to walk back towards the Meteor, guards or the like would care little about them at this point. She figured they would be looking for their fallen comrades, She would let Ky Explain the Bomb situation to Zola. Glancing back to the two though and seeing Zola so out of breath she could only sigh, even if he'd gotten himself into that shape she supposed taking them back wouldn't hurt. Turning to them as she put a hand on either of their shoulders she would smile.

* Since your so out of breath Zola take a load off … *

Like that they left the spot they'd been in, realm bending around them as the black fires took them instantly and left behind just the softly resounding pop of air. They would appear in much the same fashion much closer to where the meter had been, bu where a rather large crater still remained. The dust was a fair bit thinner this close to the blast zone but still was heavy in the air as the sky was dark with the stuff, glancing up but not seeing much of anything sky related she would look at the two.

* I guess it wouldn't hurt to clear the air a little bit would it.. *

Her tails swaying a bit she would build up the water pressure in the air, enough so to start forming some thunder clouds as it would start to sprinkle, droplets of water catching the dust lingering in the air and pulling it to the ground. It wasn't much but it wold help clear the field of vision somewhat as it continued, She would be mindful as she started to walk around making sure chunks of metal and rock that may be left behind wouldn't be cutting her paws open.

* I think it's pretty safe to assume Edgar is dead, I'm not sue about Lorenzo or Asher.. Running into a place ready to blow up as they where.. . ASHER!!! LORENZO!!! Are you guys dead!!? *

Calling out loudly, she didn't really mind who would hear her as the soldiers were probably in far worse shape then their little group of people.




WC = 491

_________________
Character Stats
Class(s): Lucavi / Warlock   Level: 10
::=:: HP 950   ::=:: MP 1100 ::=:: Strength: 700 (+75 when Crystal Katana is active) ::=:: Defense: 600 (+75 when Crystal Katana is active)::=:: Magic 600 ::=:: Speed: 700 ::=:: Magic Defense 500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 pm




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:


Final Boss: Shade Elemental VS Alpha, No Name, Mogum


Name: Mogum
Description: A moogle that Alpha met in the forest following the explosion. Appears to have been on the airship that crashes into the forest, cowardly yet skilled in magic mogum has become Alpha's unoffical pet/sidekick.
Additional Info:Scan to Obtain

HP: 400/400
MP: 710/800
Combat Abilities:
Big Guard: Casts Protect,Haste and shell on party
Moogle Dance: Cures all party members by +100hp
Chocomog!: +500dmg all enemies -90mp, Mogum don's a kamikaze band and summons a chocobo to run head on into the enemy party
Magic:
Fire
Cure
Slow
Cura

Actions:
1, With the roles in the party being identified Mogum knew that he could heal effectively without issue, though he also knew a few tricks that would help chip away at the enemy's endurance. He would bring two tiny fingers to his mouth and blow hard, whistling at a high pitch. Before anyone knew it the moogle would don a strange head band as a Chocobo burst out of the brush, Mogum would jump on it and point at the Shade Elemental as both of them charged into the creature running it down. Mogum would be knocked from the chocobo, but it wouldn't take him long to recover as he returned to Alpha's side.

[Chocomog: 500dmg Shade elemental]

2, To help enhance the parties chances of victory Mogum would cast a powerful supportive spell that would grant all party members enhanced protection from the creatures attacks. [Big Guard: shell, protect, haste cast on party].





Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Lorenzo



Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 pm




Spoiler:
 

White light.

Lorenzo had been shoving a magi-tek soldier to the ground one second, the next, he found himself flung forward, with a massive white light. Laying, face first in the rock and dirt, or at least he assumed he was face first in the rock and dirt, but all he could see was this white light, and all he could hear was the rushing of wind. For several full seconds, longer than Lorenzo would have expected, there was no change. He was unable to move, a continuous force pushing him down every time he tried. And the white light never dimmed, and the sounds of wind and fire never quieted. He wondered vaguely how it was that he could see at all, if he was indeed forced face first into the ground. It was like all of those descriptions of atomic bombs, being so bright they melted shadows to walls and the blind could see the light from miles away. Perhaps the reason Lorenzo could see this bright light now, despite eating mud, was the sheer size of the explosion, or how close he was to it. Or, perhaps the more obvious answer, maybe the reason he could see a white light was because he was already dead. But Lorenzo didn’t really think that was likely. After all, Hyne had never let him die before now. Then again, he had never failed Hyne so thoroughly as he did here today.

At that thought, raged filled his being, and all at once sense came back to him. The continuous white light, the noise, the force pressing him to the ground, felt like it went on for an hour, when it reality it was likely barely more than a minute. The duration of the explosion. Then, the light began to dim. He was disoriented, and seeing spots, as you would expect after being subjected to a light that bright. Slowly, he pushed himself up. It was harder than he had expected, but he couldn’t put a finger on why. Then it hit him, he was only pushing up with one arm. His metal gauntlet had seemed to have been destroyed in the blast. Odd, considering the rest of him was just fine. But, as he pushed up, and the rocks on top of him tumbled away, and the dim light of the sun behind clouds of dust shone upon him, he realized that his body was not just fine at all. Quite the contrary, the flesh of his remaining arm seemed to have been seared away, and he could see straight to the bone. As the rocks rolled off his back, he could feel that his backside had truly taken most of the damage, which made sense, considering he was facing away from the bomb at the time. His ribs exposed, his spine creaking as he moved, and his midsection, his internal organs, visible from behind. His clothing seemed to have been blasted away entirely.

But, he felt no pain. And, there was more to him than just his extensive injuries. His entire body seemed to glow with a yellow white gold hue. An aura that filled the shape, not of his body, but of what his body used to be. He could see the aura expanding, filling in the gaps, the holes in his flesh. As this aura filled the holes where his body parts used to be, new flesh seemed to appear. Hyne had saved him again, it seemed. He stood up, stumbling a bit. He had grown accustomed to the weight of his gauntlet, and now was unbalanced yet again. Fortunately the aura served as a barrier of sorts, keeping his organs from falling out of him.

Standing there, he looked down at his own arms. Or arm. It reminded him of a cartoon movie he had seen as a child, about ancient gods. At the end of the film, the villain had tricked the hero into jumping into a river of death, or the life stream, in order to save the soul of a loved one, however, in performing this act of self-sacrifice, the hero unwittingly proved his worth to the gods, and earned a place among them, thus becoming unkillable. One of the final scenes of the movie feature the hero climbing out of this river, loved one in his arms, his body skeletal and weak from being exposed to the dead. But, as he climbed out, a gold aura surrounded him and his body reconstituted itself into that of the idea god. Watching the skin on his arm bulge out as muscles magically reappeared beneath it, was a very similar visual. He was now fully restored, minus his left arm and clothing. He stood, naked, in the middle of a crater.

He looked around him, bodies littered the area. Some were skeletons, some peoples’ remains were even less than that. Lorenzo thought those must have been the lucky ones. The ones torn in half, the ones charred and burned, the ones who had their skin peeled off by the force of the blast. Those were the unlucky ones. As he began to take a few steps, over the rubble, some of the debris shifted. Apparently his spear hadn’t flown as far away as he thought, for there it was, about twenty yards away, and stuck under some rocks. Lorenzo walked up to the spear, and yanked it from the rocks. As soon as the weapon was firmly in his hand once more, another magic washed over him, and his gauntlet seemed to reform over his non-existent left arm. Okay, NOW he was fully restored. Though, still naked. He would have to carry the spear by hand, apparently.

Then, voices. Rena’s voice, in particular. Lorenzo closed his eyes, trying to track her down in the dust and fog. But, as he “looked” around, he saw nothing but blue haze. Ordinarily he would assume this blue haze was just his own eyelids. But this was much brighter than his own power. This was a bit like staring into the sun for a few hours. His eyes ached, and he couldn’t make out any distinct shapes in the haze at all. Ordinarily, Rena was a rather prominent magical figure. Not really worthy of note in terms of Sorceress potential, but someone he could draw energy from if he had to. And one of her tails, in particular, shone bright whenever he closed his eyes near her. He had always thought that was odd, but having never met someone else of her species before, he just figured it might be a natural occurrence for her people, and so he had never brought it up. But now, even her bright tail was lost to him in a sea of energy. He was swimming in magic, apparently. Everywhere he turned, he could see nothing.

Now, he didn’t really rely on this ability to detect magic, so losing it wasn’t a major blow… but realizing why it was lost was. The entire area, as far as his eyes could see, in every direction, was nothing but Sorceress power. The sky, the ground, left, right, forward, backward, and every diagonal you could possibly think of. Just white-blue light. He opened his eyes, not being able to take the brightness anymore. Heaving a sigh, he followed the voices through the fog.

It really didn’t take long. Turns out his own ears could track Rena down just as easily as his magic-detecting eyes could. With her was the robot, for real this time, and the other mercenary that Lorenzo had now concluded was a guardian to the robotic summoner. Lorenzo stepped out of the dust cloud, addressing them. “I am fine. But for how long, I cannot say.” He spoke calmly, despite the emotions running through him. “Let’s get out of here. I need new clothes.” He didn’t ask what had happened. He didn’t really need to. If these idiots didn’t understand the ramifications of what had just happened, then Lorenzo wasn’t about to explain it. He had more important matters on his mind. Like what Adel’s next move would be.

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:25 pm




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:


Final Boss: Shade Elemental VS Alpha, No Name, Mogum


Name: Shade Elemental
Description: At the best of times an elemental creature is highly attuned to the magical forces around it. Unfortunately around this particular elemental happened to be the physical form of Sorceress Magic. The Shade of Adel has combined and overwhelmed the will and form of the elemental transforming it into the corrupted abomination before you. Within the rocky shell appears to be a skeleton that is formed from magic, perhaps an attempt by the sorceress shade to form a physical mass, this has failed however and the result is this. The creature whilst nowhere near as powerful as Adel, is far stronger than it was as a regular elemental.

HP: 3650/10,000
MP: 1500,2000

Combat Abilities:
Giga Flare: A more powerful version of the flare spell, capable of AOE DMG +300dmg all targets
Junction Target: The special power of Adel, the shade is able to junction a party member. This means that the shade will temporarily surround them making them unable to act and is able to use their abilities against the party.
Rock Storm: The rocks that make up the Shade fly in a whirlwind dealing physical damage to the target. +200 dmg

Magic:
Gravity
Flare
Comet

Actions:

1, Alpha and Mogum had went on the attack and had dealt critical blows to the enemy, it could well be that the next round the creature would not be able to stand up to the onslaught that this united party was bringing. None the less this round it would unleash its most powerful magics in an attempt to take the entire party with it, it shuddered slightly with magical energy. From the sky another object would fall to earth, a smaller one than the meteor that had crashed some ways away (and had now been blown to pieces) the comet would crash down onto No Name (as he was guarding the group) dealing the combined damage that would have hit his party on the single individual. [1500dmg No Name. KO]

2, With the parties defender gone, Alpha and Mogum would be left vulnerable to the next attack of the Shade Elemental. Flames would burn up all around them as it unleashed a salvo of pain. [Giga Flare: 300DMG]







Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:13 pm


Level 6
HP: 325/625
MP:775 [+150] | 453/925
Limit Break: 30%


Strength: 500 [+300]
Defense: 250
Magic: 550 [+75]
Magic Defense: 325
Speed: 625 [+150]

Status:
Haste: 1 2 3
-300 dmg

Actions:
The retaliation was swift, if only because of the rage of the character. She imagined that it might have known of its demise. The threat before it posed in an unsuspecting image. What was more was the smaller being of the party itself. Unassuming and small, but surprisingly powerful. Before she took to her attack again, she watched her little companion ran forth summoning a bright yellow bird as his mount. They ran for the creature and literally plowed into its heart… but not without dizzying consequences for her moogle companion. She smiled as he returned to their ranks while nursing a little head wound. Even if the attack was meant to harm, it was adorable. However their opponent did not share the child-like woman’s sentiment. Her skin crawled with the erected pressure of the Shade and watched in horror as it summoned its rage into a hellish visage. Quickly she grabbed Mogum and reached for the white-haired man as well, but his place as guard kept him at their front even as his body was swallowed by the glowing inferno… and then he was still.

The clearing was silent save for the wails of the beast as it twirled in place with macabre colors blaring. Its heart pulsed with the steady glow of life… but it was flickering, she could see it. As plainly as she could see the smoke rising from the pale male’s remains. She stayed at him, unmoving, even as she sensed the pressure of its energy and felt the oppressive flames of its unholy fire. She was bathed in it, whole body and soul, tearing away fragile fabric and scalding her flesh… but they were little more than mild. It was the pressure that impacted her.

Word… no, thought escaped her as she looked to what had once been that man. The man whose image pulled from her a desire she could not place and roused a curiosity to understand the thoughts she had had of him. He was not moving now. He was…

‘…he is dead.’

‘…and he is not coming back, dearest Alpha.’

Alpha?

‘Why must he always die in your care…? Foolish...Foolish Alpha... if only I was there...’


1-3: Within the darkness was the beat of an aching heart, and with it was a rage not understood as its catalyst. The woman was stark still as she stared at the remains. Her eyes honed on the charred flesh as it flaked and was tossed away by a strange, unnatural wind. In her eyes, there was only the clear image of his form, but to the onlooker, the moogle still frightened, a cloud of wavering black and red had consumed them. At her back the spheres abandoned their dance for an idle state, then wriggled as they strained and stretched from their cores in outward spires. They spanned along their flats into solid blades converging at their inward tips into sharp, glittering wings. [New Combat Ability Discovered] As she knelt beside the deceased, she felt against her palm the pulse of the creature’s lifeforce. She honed in on it, she took it within herself for memory and allowed her energy to flow from the wings into the earth in sickly threads.

…then resurfaced beneath the creature in rapid succession; a forest of dark spires each piercing another part of the creature, with a singular spear piercing through its dark heart. [Vector Desolation x3 | -360mp | +4050 dmg] Her ears were deafened by the wail of the creature, but it was so rich, so stark, so raw, so unfamiliar… that it took a moment for her mind to understand that the pained ringing in her ears was caused by her own voice.

Words: 602
Back to top Go down
Asher Gheri

avatar

Level : 13
Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Let me go.

Never.

I didn't want this.

You wanted power. We gave you that.

The power to defend people! To help them!

Oh, child. You have that power. But sometimes? We need our pound of flesh. Wake up.

No.

Wake. Up.

Asher's eyes burned as they opened, and he could feel the... not fatigue, but death weighing on his body. It was a weight he hated, a weight that he couldn't shake on his own. His skin felt tight and crispy, and his muscles felt as though they were wanting to sink down into the earth. Sometimes he wondered if he'd ever be allowed to do that.

No.

His jaw clenched - he could see, a little ways away from him, the fallen K-Assassin Gunblade. Sighing, he pushed himself up, feeling the rebellion of muscles that were still perforated or cooked, and bones that were still broken. This...? This mockery of life? It wasn't as pretty as life magic. Not as well-adjusted. But it wasn't painful - he was dead. He was hairless, and his clothes were little more than tattered. He looked moderately crispy, too, with bits of muscle and bone exposed through his skin. He'd repair himself pretty quickly, but not through normal means.

He trudged over to the fallen weapon, picked it up, and shoved it into the remains of one of his holsters. He heard Rena's voice - calling for him... and Lorenzo. Oh god...

Had he killed someone who was supposed to be a part of his team? One of the few people who knew about - even came from - the other world. He wasn't sure - he couldn't smell anything over the smell of cooked genome that was radiating off of him. He felt - not for the first time - truly cursed by his decision. Yes, he survived. But at the price of what? How many countless lives had been destroyed by that bomb? How many more would be thrown out by the things that had been inside the meteor?

His head was still fuzzy, but he focused, as he always did, and whispered Haste, so that his trudging was at least closer to normal speed. He walked casually towards where Rena's voice had been, careful to overlook the bodies that had been his doing.

Thankfully, Lorenzo was there. Incredibly naked - and had Asher enough blood to be blushing, he most certainly would be. Not that one would be able to tell by the flaking bits of blackened skin that were peeling in small places, to reveal new, pale-pink flesh beneath.

"I'm fine, too. More or less. I'll be back to normal...ish... in a few minutes." He managed, as he approached the group, arms held up in a 'surrender' pattern. After all, he didn't want them to assume ( and rightfully so ) that he was some terrifying zombie coming back to eat their brains.

His stomach grumbled at that thought. He could so go for some brains right about now.

( wc 534 )

_________________

Character Sheet
Stats
:¤:  HP: 2,150  :¤:  Strength: 1100 ( 775 ) :¤: MP: 1100 :¤: Defense: 800 :¤: Magic: 500 :¤: Speed: 1150 :¤: Magic Defense: 500

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 pm




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:


Let it never be said that teleportation did not have horrible side effects. Rena and by extension Asher had broken the space time continuum more than ten times within the space of the last 5 minutes. The last five, grueling...horrible minutes. Rena would for the first time see her "husband" naked as the day he was born, and luckily for Lorenzo his spear was of some strange magical super material that didn't shatter on explosion...and since his gauntlet was irrevocably tied to his sphere that one piece of clothing just happened to return as the rest of his body was regenerating.

But this, this was a disaster of monumental proportions...Edgar was nowhere to be seen. Quite rightly you had to assume that he'd been flash fried in the explosion along with more or less every single imperial on this site. Edgar had said that there were at least 300 troops stationed here, and now every single one of them was dead....you had all (especially Asher) committed the equivalent of a war crime. The air...it was thick with desolation, and heavy with sadness..regret. Pyreflies began to float around this mass grave with bits and pieces of space rock falling all around, though it would likely not only be here.

These pyreflies were twisted, confused. Every singe one of them were filled with anger at their method of passing, all of them would one day become fiends. " Suffering". A voice spilled out into the minds of all that were present, unlike the female voice that Lorenzo was no doubt expecting...this one seemed neither male nor female...a gender less gut wrenching voice. " Such suffering and despair...how do you go on knowing that this is your fault?". The voice seemed to be addressing the entire party...yet likely Asher would feel the brunt of its sting.

" You do not belong in this world....Your world has joined the others in the void....All you do here in your struggling is quicken the end...What purpose does your life hold if not to cause more chaos?...more strife?....is it not better to return to nothing?"

The ground would begin to crack....bits of rock would defying gravity itself. The rocks would glow brightly, burning brighter than they ever had before....then...there was a crack in the  sky...it was as if space itself had suddenly became much closer to the earth...and through that crack and infinite blackness...something stared back. Something huge, something monsterous.  The pyreflies of the fallen rose up to surround the crack as it widened allowing the top portion of the creature to spill through. The earth further cracked breaking off chunks that you all stood on to bring you up to face this terrible monster as its great voice seemed to shake the very earth itself.

" Their despair has drawn me...this magic gives me passage...I shall return you to the void along with your broken world...."




Final Boss: Necron [ Partial Manifestation]
Battle Party: Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3, Slot 4
BGM:



Name:Necron
Description: Legends among Gaians speak of a creature, a monsterous abomination that dwells at the heart of the void. This creature known as Necron is drawn to sources of extreme despair, places of great catastrophe. Normally Necron cannot enter our world as he is trapped in the void, however the destruction caused by the bomb and assumably the future destruction that it will cause ( as there is no real 'time' in the void) combined with the power of the stones (and the constant teleportation ripping holes in reality) have given Necron a small gap from which to enter our world.

Necron claims to have already dragged the former Gaia into the void, and seeks to finish the job by dragging its denizens back into the darkness. Despite its claims, it is more than likely if not pushed back Necron will seek to end this world as well.

HP: 40,000/40,000
MP: 5000/5000

Combat Abilities:
Neutron Ring: Massive damage to all party members, 500dmg all
Necron Blast Immense damage to one party member, 2000dmg
Blue Shockwave: Massive non elemental damage to all, 1000dmg all
Grand Cross: Inflicts random 5 status effects on all party members + high damage. +300dmg all

Magic:
Protect
Shell
Flare
Meteor

Actions:

1, No Actions taken this turn







Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
No Name

avatar

Level : 7
Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:32 am




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:


Once again No Name found himself floating in the endless void, the dream that assailed him so had been correct...he did die in fire. Though there was no screaming involved, rather had had been crushed by a falling lump of space rock shortly following the inferno; this was perhaps a vital point that told him his dream was no premonition...at least not one that had been fulfilled yet.  This death though, this floating in the dark...it was naught but a fleeting time something that he could use for thought.

For the moment he felt no pain, there was no terror of the outside world. Here things were far less complicated...and honestly sometimes the nameless mercenary found himself wishing that this was his eternity.  He knew that upon waking he would need to feel the agony of the wounds that were being healed and he hoped, hoped to whatever being was out there that the rock had shattered upon impact otherwise he would awaken only to die again still crushed and choking on his own internal organs.

Though despite his selfish thoughts there was some concern for the girl, without his guard could she and the moogle successfully destroy the monster that posed such a threat to them? " She was strange....strange but strong....she would probably make a good mercenary...doesn't ask many questions...doesn't say much of anything. Maybe I should ask her to partner up...I'd probably be able to take the lions share of gil". Then again there was the moogle...and that thing probably would have something to say on him skimming his partner on gil. None the less, partner or no there was a feeling within him...a feeling that even in this darkness reached him. He was drawn to her, drawn to those eyes...that hand reaching out for him.

" Why?...why me?....I'm just a nobody pariah...Just a sword for  hire, not even that good of one"

Then all of a sudden there was something else in the dark...he felt himself being pulled down, no more was he weightless...this...this was different. The anonymous mercenary found himself sitting on a log, in front of him a camp fire which seemed to chase back the darkness. A memory?  Opposite the campfire there was another figure, a man who he couldn't look at. This was a strange feeling...he would try again and again to bring his eyes to the mans face but could reach no more beyond the chest before once again his head fell low.

" You can't remember me, so don't try to look...I'm here in a portion of you that you can't get to, the place your memories go when you die".

No Name was confused about many things, but primarily on his mind at the moment was how at all a memory was speaking to him. " If you are a memory, and I can't remember you...then how are we talking?". The man would raise a hand and a tapping sound followed ( No Name would assume he tapped his forehead) " Just because you have forgotten me, doesn't mean that I have forgotten you. You, or that girl". Upon the mention of Alpha No Name was drawn into this...death for him did not last long and he knew the time here was fleeting, there was no guarantee he would ever speak to this 'memory' again.

" Who is she? What is our connection?"

The man at the fire picked up a stick and brushed the burned out sticks. " I'll tell you....but it won't matter". And so the memory of a man told the story to the Nameless Swordsman,a story which invoked thoughts and feelings...feelings he could not remember but they were there in his heart none the less. At the end of the tale there was a smile on his face, a happiness and a hope that he had not known in so long. When he awakened he would take her in his arms and hold her as if nothing else in the world existed. He would protect her..he would love her. He wou-


A shift in the dirt and his eyes would awaken, his charred form peeling off like the shell of a cocoon bearing the new life within. The final strike had long since been successful and Alpha stood victorious, the threat had passed. Still, for some reason a sense of sadness flooded the Nameless One, as if he had forgotten something terribly important. That tended to happen, with each resurrection another portion of his memory would be banished into infinity. Still, he looked at the girl with his eyes reflecting that same sadness, his tongue stuck for words that he had not the mind to recall. Instead all he did was extend a hand to her, the same hand that had been extended to him as the two of them fell together, now perhaps....it was their turn to rise.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Gheri

avatar

Level : 13
Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:13 am

Whether or not this was a good situation or bad, Asher could feel the Pyreflies, as the swirled and vibrated with the sheer anger at what he'd done. He knew. He knew. Even if he didn't want to, he knew. There was nothing that could be done to prevent that point - the action was done, and as much as he wanted to go back and fix it, he could not. Whatever looks were given him were disregarded.

This was all he was, now. The monster that was the husk of the SeeD operative. He'd done this to himself, and even if he'd had the best of intentions... he hadn't been strong enough to curb the Blight at its root. Now, he was just its monster. Curling his fingers into small fists, he glanced up - he could feel the words, as they came pouring into him. They were not his Blight. That had retreated again, to whatever small corner of his soul it had claimed as its own. Uncertainty laced his figure, even as his muscles worked to repair themselves.

your fault.

your fault.

Whatever was speaking, knew what he'd done. Knew what he'd caused. He'd set that thing off, even if he hadn't been in full control of his faculties. He'd chosen to be there. Chosen to let himself help people with a project he knew nothing about. All the darkness that was in him? He should have known better. The Genome shuddered a little bit, as something began to punch through the world. It felt strangely connected - a darkness to match his own, perhaps? No, it was coming through something else. The Pyreflies were rising up to greet it. That's when he understood what had happened.

Somehow, the energy of the Farplane he was using, to pop between There and Here, had been an aid to this creature. Asher, and Rena, had both expended enough energy bouncing in and out of this world that they must have done something bad - weakening its fabric. Normally this wasn't a concern of Asher's - his teleportation was typically in a wide area.

But coupled with the explosions, and the vengeful spirits of the men and women he'd slaughtered?

Asher's feet trembled, as the earth cracked, and stones lifted to bring him up into the sky, without any sort of choice on his part. His eyes narrowed on the thing as it emerged, voice reverberating now with the power of the Beyond. He'd felt this once before, when he'd faced off against the monster, Exdeath. Seemingly, this thing, and that armored creature both called to the Void as though it were a living thing. Or perhaps, the end of all living things.

Still, as he stood there, defiantly, his hands went to either side of him. Still more dead, charred skin was beginning to peel away from his body - his corpse - as he took a few steps forward.

"The void can't have this world." He said, his voice dark. Even if Asher was now the thing that would doom this Gaia? He'd fight tooth and nail to give it the opportunity to strike him down before that could happen. The Void... that would be the end, without a chance, trial, or cry. So even if in his own way, the Genome had caused this? He was not going to let this last. He closed his eyes, and felt out to the Farplane. His apology was there - to his core. Pyreflies - the ones tainted by who he was, now - began to flicker into existence around him.

"I'm sorry for what I did.
I caused this suffering. But I will do everything
in my power to make it right. So please, help
me do what I can to fix this. To send this
creature back to the void that it came from.
I can't promise it won't happen again. But I will fight it
with everything I am. Come to me now, and join this fight!"

The Pyreflies exploded out from him, bringing his very soul to bear. White wings bloomed into existence behind him, and his body lifted several inches into the air. Energy pooled around him, creating fields of protection that intermingled and coalesced into a defense that would hopefully prevent as much damage as possible.

Two beads of light, Pyreflies that were his - specs of untainted soul, hovered directly before his eyes, coloring his perspective, and giving him an even more inhuman look - but in a different way. It was almost beautiful, and would have been brilliant, if it weren't for the battered and blackened body of the genome behind them. Asher smiled, for just an instant, and rushed forward. Even with his body in a state of disrepair, he was ridiculously fast. He couldn't be faster, but he could at least be capable of this much.

His flying leap had him removing both weapons from his holsters and firing at the same time, beam-bullets razing Necron as Asher landed on him, blades flashing into existence for mere moments. He squeezed the triggers, as the blades burned into the monster's body before he used the same monster as a springboard to leap off, and get back to his spot.

( WC - 927 )
Battle Stats
HP » 2150
MP » 1000
Status:
Slow »
Bravery »
Haste » 1 2 3
Protect, Float, Shell » 1 2 3 4 5
Limit: 80%

ACTION 1: Call Pyreflies
ACTION 2: Heritage+ CA Auto Hit:: DMG + 15% MAXHP. 1067 + 6000 = 7067 Damage.
Calculation: ( STR + 30%) + ( SPD + 30% ) /10 = x/2 +775

_________________

Character Sheet
Stats
:¤:  HP: 2,150  :¤:  Strength: 1100 ( 775 ) :¤: MP: 1100 :¤: Defense: 800 :¤: Magic: 500 :¤: Speed: 1150 :¤: Magic Defense: 500

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenaKitten

avatar

Level : 10
Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:43 am

Literally she would facepalm when Lorenzo came into sight, a groan passing her lips as she saw he'd been naked, she would look back to him once again shaking her head.

* Leave it to you of all people to lose all of your clothing... is that how you beat all of them? Or is that what really set off the bomb? *

Glancing around a bit she would find bits of armor from many, many different soldiers walking around a moment she'd gather up a slightly scorched and damaged full set, tossing it to Lorenzo. She paused in her searched when a very crispy Asher came slowly into sight, arms raised some as if showing he was safe.

* You too Asher... well i'm glad you both are alright at least, even if.. more crispy then planned.. *

Padding over to him and literally picking some of his leftover crisp off his shoulder, he too seemed to be fairly less clothed then when she last saw him. Simply shaking her head a bit she would rummage around a bit more as the sprinkle's still fell lightly from the sky, having cleared it up quite a bit more she would finally let it stop. Finding Asher a set of his own she'd toss them over, walking back over to Ky.

* So Ky said you shot the Bomb Asher that.. was probably not the best decision this close to it, but whats done is done.. *

Smiling a bit she would turn glancing around the area, her ears twitching a bit as she sniffed the air once more. It wasn't until the noticed the pyreflies slowly starting to rise from the area that she would glance to Asher.

* I'm going to assume those are not with you.. *

Taking note of how they looked in comparison to what she had seen around Asher himself, she would step back a little when the ground began to shake, hearing the words on the air. She would feel the light rumble of the ground beneath her feet as she stepped back a bit, looking around the area as the rocks seemed to gather before a tear seemed to appear in the air.

* Well this most certainly is not going to be good.. *

No Sooner had the words left her mouth when, a beasty would pull it's self into existence before them. She would waste little time in getting ready to defend herself against the beasty, glancing to the others a bit unsure what they would do exactly but she had fought with them before, and would do so again now.  She would watch as Asher took off to attack the beasty, herself following suit.

Starting things off for herself, she would cast Haste upon herself -60mp

With Haste upon herself she did the next best thing she could, dropping a spell infusion run on the ground, the lines of it burning across the battle field as it could cover everyone now that it was active. The passive side of which became active with it. -100 mp


Running directly at the beast, she would draw the Katana sheathed on her back, something she hadn't messed with during the journey till this point. Leaping into the air as she would bring the blade down against the beast, casting Ionic Pulse once she'd hit. After which she would drop to the ground running back to the others leaving only the damage she'd done behind.. -750 mp


Blight infection active from Physical hit.. 15 HP every round automatically to boss. passive.




Damage 1200+77.5+15 for blight.  with str and weapon figured in.

1292.5 Damge

Rena has 190 mp left.
Mp regen of 135.
Total MP at end of turn 325


Spell Infusion Rune
Description: Rena places a Rune on the field capable of absorbing magic damage and storing it as energy. 
Damage:None
Additional Effects:
Rune absorbs the energy of magical attacks keeping a dmg score.
MP Cost: 100

Rune Magic Absorbtion
Description: Rena can absorb the magical energy from the Rune to restore her own MP
Damage:None
Additional Effects: Rena can absorb half the "damage" absorbed by the Rune to restore her own MP.
MP Cost: N/A.

Elemental Mastery (Ionic Pulse)
Description: Grants Rena low level electrokenesis. As well as a powerful electrical attack known as Ionic Pulse. Which causes a massive discharge of electrical energy around Rena.
Damage: 1200 dmg all, MP cost: 750

Blight Infection ( Positive) Blighted Scrawl
Description: Rena's runic nature seems to have been corrupted in some sense by the Solomon’s Blight. Now whenever she lands a physical attack. The runes upon her body will move and spread to her opponent. Much like a disease in on themselves, These runic marks will continue to move and spread throughout her opponents body as they move and act, and even think. Causing them intense suffering. Since this is not a status effect in the typical sense. There’s no way of nullifying or guarding against it.
Damage: 15 damage every turn thereafter
Additional Effects: N/A
MP Cost: N/A



Actual WC = 581

_________________
Character Stats
Class(s): Lucavi / Warlock   Level: 10
::=:: HP 950   ::=:: MP 1100 ::=:: Strength: 700 (+75 when Crystal Katana is active) ::=:: Defense: 600 (+75 when Crystal Katana is active)::=:: Magic 600 ::=:: Speed: 700 ::=:: Magic Defense 500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxxxxxy



Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:50 am

Quickly enough Zolanius came running through the dust. First just a shadow with wings then his full form that still had shadow wings oddly enough. That was an ability she didn't know he had. She wanted to run forward and hug him but decidedly wasn't sure how breaching Rena's bubble would work. He asked for an explanation on the explosion, "Something happened with Asher and he set off the bomb. He, Lorenzo, and Edgar were all at the bomb." There wasn't any need to bring the blight issue up with Zolanius, he probably wouldn't fully understand the danger that was associated with it anyways. Rena popped the bubble and moved around to stretch her legs. "We are going to head back in, if you want to join us?"

Seconds later they were both scooped up by Rena's fiery portal and dropped off at the desolate crater. Rena, being the wonderfully resourceful Guardian she was, made it begin to rain. The rain cleared up the dust and then the destruction was finally visible. There was nothing left of the tents and the number of remaining bodies was few and they didn't look too pretty. One such charred and destroyed body rose from the ground, it was Lorenzo. He pushed himself up from the earth with his one arm and put on quite the display of rejuvenation. The guy seemed to have something divine on his side and she figured it probably wasn't the Fayth. It was interesting to see him with one arm again, he was now on a streak of loosing an arm every time they had met. He seemed to have some desire to quickly leave the area, but where in the world did he want to go? There was so much to potentially be learned here. She hardly took note of the fact that he was naked though began mentally measuring him to try and find new clothes, being naked in a post fallout rainstorm was basically casting death on yourself. But Rena, always on top of things, fetched him some clothes. K138Y took a moment to admire Rena, she took care of everyone without ever batting an eyelash.

K138Y was even more shocked to see Asher alive. Lorenzo seemed to have been saved by divine intervention. But Asher was literally covered in his own charring ash and seemed to have vital areas exposed. She could only assume the Blight he had clearly been infected with saved him. Rena hardly examined his wounds before finding him a set of armor as well. She was on top of helping everyone while K138Y pretty much just watched in awe as two people came back from the dead. She was half expecting Edgar to do the same. Her and Asher were going to need to have a talk about the Blight later, but now wasn't the time, she would find a time for them to be alone.

But an idea dawned on her. A sending would be necessary after all this death. K138Y ran into the center of the once meteor filled crater and began preforming a sending, something she had never needed to do before. While sending she noticed the arrival of the pyreflies she stopped dead as they spoke, that was not something she knew could happen. The pyreflies pretty much confirmed K138Y's fears that all of the horrible things happening to New Gaia was due to them all being from Old Gaia. As they began to band together she went back to attempting to send, whatever they were doing couldn't be good. But it was to no avail as they formed an ungodly creature of massive proportions. The thing threatened to send them to the void. Though it likely didn't mean all of them, only those from Old Gaia. Zolanius was free to escape this horrid fate.

She watched as Asher charged into battle and seemed to deal a massive amount of damage. Rena followed suit and dealt her own death like blow after throwing one of her runes on the field. The latter didn't seem like much after Asher's hit but it was powerful none the less. K138Y moved to get in on the action, planning to run right up the the thing and kick it a few times. But she tripped and face planted while climbing out of the crater. She would be too slow to be part of the first wave of attack.

WCXP:75
Total:636
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorenzo



Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 am




Spoiler:
 

Lorenzo stood, waiting for the group to gather up their things so they could all leave.  They really needed to get out of here.  Partially because it would be a matter of minutes before the soldiers from town came out to investigate the explosion, but more because of Adel, and what having her power scattered across Vector would mean for the world.  But, at the same time, he couldn’t just leave the rest of them here.  And he definitely couldn’t ignore the fact that Asher, Rena, and the robot were all from the previous Gaia.  Lorenzo would wait a few moments so that all of them could leave together.  That way, he hoped he could get the group aside and discuss how it was that they had all made it to this world.  It was not something he felt truly comfortable with discussing in front of the robot’s guardian, who he assumed was a native of this world.

As he stood waiting, Asher came stumbling out of the fog.  Stumbling might not have been the right word.  Shambling.  Literally dead on his feet.  Lorenzo had seen zombies before.  Magical energy that caused the body to decay before its time, and in some cases prolonged the life well after its time, when decay happening naturally.  Considering the explosion, Lorenzo would assume that Asher’s case was the latter.  Rena then made a comment about Lorenzo’s nude status, how he must have used his naked body to beat the enemies.  Lorenzo was confused by the joke. What did she mean?  Shock factor?  Regardless, when she tossed him a few scraps he held them up in front of him, and spoke.  “Just think about it, Rena… the two of us, surrounded by corpses and acquaintances, me naked… doesn’t it remind you a bit of our honeymoon?”  He laughed.  Yes, he’d be getting a lot of use out of that marriage joke.  

He slid the imperial trousers on, to find that they were far too long for his legs.  Lorenzo, at 5’10”, was slightly shorter than the average man.  He leaned down and, using the sharp claws of his gauntlet, ripped the legs of the trousers just below the knee, to keep himself from tripping over the fabric.  He didn’t even bother trying on the shirts, assuming that most of them would fit him about as well as the pants did.  At least all the important bits were covered, and he was free to move around.  As far as he was concerned, he wouldn’t really even need clothes, if it were not for the modesty of his teammates.  Still, for their benefit and his own, he had put on the pants.  He wouldn’t want the others to get distracted in the middle of a fight or something.  Rena was speaking to Asher at this point.  So, Asher had set off the bomb?  Why?  Lorenzo would definitely need to have… stern words with him… but not now.  They had to get out of here first.

Lorenzo, just about fed up with waiting on the others to move on, was about to turn and start walking back towards the village himself, when pyreflies appeared, rising from the dead bodies.  Now, pyreflies were an odd occurrence in themselves.  They weren’t exactly the souls of the dead, more like… life energy that was released whenever someone died too suddenly or unexpectedly.  They also rose from fiends, who were monster-like creatures that were formed from pyreflies that still carried negative energies from when they were alive.  It wasn’t too much of a surprise to see pyreflies here, but typically they were found only in Spira, due to the violent nature of Sin.  In other places around the world, the energy of the dead merely was absorbed by the planet, and returned to the life stream.

Of course, considering how violently and suddenly all of these men and women died, fiends would most assuredly form here.  It was good, then, that they were about to leave.  It would be weeks before the fiends appeared, and by then, well… Vector had a lot more to worry about than a few hostile critters.  Either way, they had time, if they acted soon.  Even more reason for them to leave now, though.  At that moment, however, the pyreflies started flying a bit more erratically and the voice filled his mind.  Buuuuuuullshit, Lorenzo thought.  He had been taken to this world against his will by Hyne.  Divine intervention brought him here, and his presence here absolutely had purpose.  Now more than ever.  So, this creature trying to guilt him was wasted breath.  Though, perhaps he wasn’t the one the creature was speaking to.  Either way, the creature’s words gave him a clear understanding of its goal; the remnants of the last Gaia.  Himself, Rena, Asher, and the robotic summoner, to be more specific.

Now, the earth burst open, rubble tumbling over as the ground shook beneath them.  And the sky ripped open, a tear in what felt like the entire fabric of reality.  And, from this hole in reality, the torso of a great monster pulled itself through.  The beast had the palest white skin, yet the darkest black tendrils or arms or whatever they were hanging off of it.  And wings of grey.  Its face looked like an ink blot tests, and rings surrounded its head as it hung there, looking down upon them.  It perhaps was not as intimidating to look at as the Solomon’s Key was, but Lorenzo got the impression that it had a similar sort of power.  Plus, they could only really see a portion of it, as it hung its head out of this hole in space.  For all he knew the true beast still lurked inside this “void” place it kept talking about.

“Well, would you look at that, a giant monster threatening to destroy the world.  Now it is EXACTLY like our honeymoon!” He joked to Rena with a grin.  Then, of course, he turned to the mercenary guardian man.  “This thing is after us, not you.  You can get out of here, if you wanted.  If you ran, I doubt this thing would come after you.  I wouldn’t blame you for it, either.  Not that you should really care what I think.  Point is, if you do decide to run, maybe you could fetch us some help?  About a kilometer and a half down that direction,” he pointed the direction he had come from with Asher, “is where we left the rest of the group.  But, I kinda doubt they’d still be standing around, though.  So, if you’d rather, I’m sure the guards from the city are coming this way to investigate the explosion.  Perhaps you could warn them, keep them away from this certain death.  Or, you know, stay and fight alongside your summoner.  Whatever you feel is right.  I just figured, you might not want to risk your life if you didn’t need to.”  

It was the most he had ever said to the man.  It was the most he had ever said to any of the fighters present when he had first met each of them.  But, as he watched Asher launch himself into the air, and strike the creature in the face, Lorenzo began to question if the reinforcements were even really necessary.  It seemed to him that the four of them, five of them, if the guardian chose to stay, all powerful and capable warriors as they were, might well be able to handle it.  This thought was further cemented into his mind as Rena followed up with a powerful strike of her own.  Lorenzo was actually starting to feel a bit confident now.  Maybe this wouldn’t be as big of a set back for him as he had thought.  This feeling was immediately shattered as the robot tripped and fell face first into the dirt.  No, they would need all the help they could get.  Lorenzo stepped forward with a sigh, as he pulled the spear closer to him.  His voice dropped down, mid-sigh into the deep and menacing boom he used when preparing a spell.


“Mighty Hyne is watching over us,
With his all-seeing sight,
His power protects those who are worthy,
And saves us from arcane might.”


After Rena’s strike against the beast, she had run back towards the rest of the group.  This was a good thing, though; if they were all relatively close together, it would be easier for them to be protected by each other’s abilities.  Even now, Lorenzo was sure to keep inside the crest Rena had cast on the ground.  His own spell ready, he rubbed his hands together, shifting the spear from one hand to the other, and as he did so a pale aura covered his body for a moment, before fading.  And, like that, he was protected from incoming magic.  Then, without breaking stride for a moment, he reached out and slapped Rena playfully on the rear.  “Go get ‘em, honey!” he cheered, his voice now normal again.  

Now, as silly as such a thing may have seemed, there was a reason for Lorenzo to do this. As his hand made contact with her body, the pale aura that had surrounded him a moment before now surrounded her.  She too, would find herself protected from spells.  Whether or not she would find the protection worth the embarrassing joke, well that was something Lorenzo would have to find out after the battle.  For now, he was doing his part in as confident a way as he could.  He often thought that by acting confident he could bestow confidence upon himself.  So, he would goof around, as much as he could without hindering himself or the team any, in hopes that doing so would make him feel better about their impending doom.  A lot of the times it worked.

This was not one of those times.


Spoiler:
 


BATTLE INFO:

Previous Actions:

"Saved by the Light" : When Lorenzo's HP hits 0, he is automatically restored to 100% HP, in a similar fashion to the auto-life spell.

Damage Taken:

None

Actions Taken:

1) Shell (self) : Bestows the Shell status, halving damage from magical attacks.

2) Shell (Rena) : Bestows the Shell status, halving damage from magical attacks.

Damage Calculation:

None

MP Cost Calculation:

Shell x2 : 333 Previous MP - ((60 Spell Cost - 25% Spellslinger Ability) x 2) = 243 MP remaining

Restoration Calculation:

Spellslinger Ability : 950 Max MP x 10% = 95 MP Regen

Current Status:

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Level 9
HP : 900/900
MP : 338/950
STR : 550
DEF : 600
MAG : 800
MDF : 550
SPD : 200

Shell
Reflect
Spellslinger lvl 1 (25% less MP cost for spells)
Spellslinger lvl 2 (10% MP regen each turn)

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:01 am

The force of the creature would be gone from this world as its body writhed a final time, then grew still upon its demise. The bits of stone that composed its body would fall away bit by bit, now dormant. Defeated. Its glowing heart had ceased its malicious shine though remained upon the tip of the terrifying blade made real by will alone. It was only by breath, each breath of the conjurer that the spires would fall away, one blade at a time.

All the while, she remained immobile by his side, this white-haired man as was seen by Alpha. Yes. That was her name, wasn’t it? She had heard it singing merrily within her mind even though the words upon the melodious chords were cutting. Unfortunate that her name would come at the cost of another’s life. How cruel that her chance for understanding was robbed because of this singular loss of life. She did not know him… and yet she felt she did. She could not look upon his carcass without feeling that ache of longing… of pain. The sensation of feeling lost when the path before her had been taken. Just when she thought she had been found.

A small hand touched her arm, warm and soft with a consoling weight. A hope to stir her from her idle place and leave this damning portion of the world. Leave the remaining to their troubles. Her part within that story had been played and ended bitterly. There was no praise for her efforts. Only the silence of death. Carefully she rose with staff in hand to brace her. Though she could not see the glittering wings, she knew of their existence as one would feel the force of a living thing. Their origin, the means for their creation remained a mystery to her. She knew only that upon the place of her staff, it would be drawn into the wings and kept there for a time. She wondered absently if the man would have been impressed.

‘Would he have praised you as he did before?’

And yet, she could not recall such words at her expense.

She felt the embrace of her companion and stooped down to pick him up to draw him into her unclothed flesh. It had been lost in the flames, but she cared very little. She had been born without garb. It seemed only natural that she return to that state of being. There was none to see… for the dead could not see.

The earth would shift, of this she could hear, and which it came the sudden beat of life. She looked from the barren path ahead to behind staring wordlessly at the crater that had been the grave of the fallen. She was no mistaken, the earth did indeed move. And what was more was the char peeling more pronouncedly from the flesh where it clung. She moved without knowing to kneel by the side of the rising dead. Her glowing eyes wide but clearing as hope reclaimed its hold over her heart. Her eyes could not deceive her. This indeed was the man once dead, now alive. His hand extending to take her trembling own.

She had never felt her heart beat so fast nor heard such a roar in her ears like this. Her body had never trembled, her heart had never swelled. Her body had never felt so warm save for in the moment she reached for his hand...

…then missed it all together…

…and let it strike hard across his face.

“…Do not… leave… like that.”

Words: 600
Back to top Go down
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:02 am




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:




Final Boss: Necron [ Partial Manifestation]
Battle Party: Asher, Rena, Lorenzo, Slot 4
BGM:



Name:Necron
Description: Legends among Gaians speak of a creature, a monsterous abomination that dwells at the heart of the void. This creature known as Necron is drawn to sources of extreme despair, places of great catastrophe. Normally Necron cannot enter our world as he is trapped in the void, however the destruction caused by the bomb and assumably the future destruction that it will cause ( as there is no real 'time' in the void) combined with the power of the stones (and the constant teleportation ripping holes in reality) have given Necron a small gap from which to enter our world.

Necron claims to have already dragged the former Gaia into the void, and seeks to finish the job by dragging its denizens back into the darkness. Despite its claims, it is more than likely if not pushed back Necron will seek to end this world as well.

HP: 31,639/40,000
MP: 5000/5000

Combat Abilities:
Neutron Ring: Massive damage to all party members, 500dmg all
Necron Blast Immense damage to one party member, 2000dmg
Blue Shockwave: Massive non elemental damage to all, 1000dmg all
Grand Cross: Inflicts random 5 status effects on all party members + high damage. +300dmg all

Magic:
Protect
Shell
Flare
Meteor

Actions:

1, The powers that struck against it were great indeed, Asher the cause of this devastation would also seem to be the front line savior against another. So seemed to be the fate of those who carried the curse of the blight, the strength to prevent catastrophe...but the corruption to cause it. None the less a blow that would have felled even the strongest of fiends  seemed to do little to phase even this partial manifestation of the void walker. " You carry within you the darkness that swallows worlds....Do you not fear that one day it shall be you that these others face?". This in itself was an open statement to both blighted members of the party, though they would not have much time to eact before Necron unleashed his first attack. The creature shuddered as power sparked around it like electricity, then a ball of power shot out into the center of the party and exploded forming a halo like after image that would leave them damaged. K138Y would luckily avoid this hit, currently face planted in the dust. [Neutron Ring:] 500 magical damage all

2, No Action taken







Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Asher Gheri

avatar

Level : 13
Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:06 pm

As he landed, Rena took off, following in his footsteps to land a blow that seemed to rock with lightning and filled the air with the scent of ozone. As she landed and darted back towards the battle line, Asher nodded a positive affirmation - the girl was a powerhouse, the same as he, and their movements seemed in tandem. Perhaps, given their mutually Blighted condition, they should be worried. Then again, he'd caused this devastation without her Blighted nature pitching in. He should already be worried.

He steeled himself to move, as he heard Lorenzo poke fun at the scenario, even as he laid down the magical framework to protect both himself and Rena - ordering around the Guardian who'd been a blur before. Asher didn't know if that was really fair - none of them got to where they were by running, and the man knew how to fight. He'd carved a bloody swath through men to get to the meteor, after all...

The thing didn't even seem phased by either of their attacks. He gritted his teeth uncertainly, feeling the crisped skin on his face slough off. His skin was mostly his own, and the beginning of fur in certain areas was starting to make itself known. If someone watched from start to finish, it'd be like watching a time-lapse camera of a flower blooming, or someone aging. Asher's body was becoming whole again; Slowly but surely, the blight was reconstructing him back to his original form. His muscles tensed, and he prepared himself to launch his next volley, when the monster spoke.

He spoke the absolute truth.

The exploding wave of energy caught him off-guard, stunned as he was by the simple words. Yes. He was terrified that one day he'd eventually give in - truly give in to the darkness he carried, and then he would be the one facing down a group of warriors, much like himself. He skidded with the force of the blast, bare feet barely stopping him. Clearly Asher was unconcerned with his tattered near-nudity ( having not accepted Rena's offering of dead men's clothes ) as that blast merely caused more of his dead skin to slough off.

"Yes! Yes I fear that! But that doesn't mean I'll stand down now and let you consume the world!" His voice, usually so cheerful, seemed genuinely afraid. The childish quality had not left it, even in this serious moment. "They can kill me. I hope one day they can kill me. But so long as I can, I will fight with everything that I am!"

His feet pressed against the ground, and he launched himself forward, again, flying through the air. As he passed through a group of Pyreflies, something strange happened - they began to coalesce together. While he might not be able to sooth the broken souls here, he could at least bring them some form of peace. Four airborne fiends screeched their way into existence, looking almost like aerial raptors. They weren't the strongest creatures he could bring - under normal circumstances.

For now, they'd do. Each creature in turn dove into Necron, aiming to slice at it with their own beaklike heads. Asher, meanwhile, landed close to the same spot he'd hit before, blasting and slashing in a flourish of deadly light and gunfire. His feet hit the cosmic being, and again, he used the thing as his own springboard to leap back into his starting position, while the bird-fiends harried the Void man. He grunted a bit as he landed, looking for something he hoped was a vital spot.

( WC - 606 )
Battle Stats
HP » 1900
MP » 655
Status:
Slow »
Bravery »
Haste » 1 2 3
Protect, Float, Shell » 1 2 3 4 5
Limit: 120%

ACTION 1: Call Fiend x4 - Condor
ACTION 1b ( Condors ): ( Each uses basic attack for its actions. 100 damage per attack. Total 800 damage )
ACTION 2:Heritage+ CA Auto Hit:: DMG + 15% MAXHP. 1067 + 6000 = 7067 Damage.
Calculation: ( STR + 30%) + ( SPD + 30% ) /10 = x/2 +775
Turn Damage: 7876

_________________

Character Sheet
Stats
:¤:  HP: 2,150  :¤:  Strength: 1100 ( 775 ) :¤: MP: 1100 :¤: Defense: 800 :¤: Magic: 500 :¤: Speed: 1150 :¤: Magic Defense: 500



Last edited by Asher Gheri on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolanius Thyre



Level : 5
Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Upon popping into the area that was utterly obliterated by the bomb, Zolanius could small the aftermath. The stench of destruction and death was all around him. And he was not bothered in the slightest. Be reveled in it, actually, but didn't show it. He was a bit concerned for the now naked, now one-armed Lorenzo, Asher, and Edgar. However, what had immediately caught Zola's attention was the Pyreflies that had been created from the constant death. That might have been Zola's bad. Aside from the massive explosion going off and taking a lot of people with it, Zolanius had killed several, probably the only one who has actually killed around here recently, as far as he knew. And when he noticed their panic, so did he prepare himself for what was to come next. A crack in what must have been the fabric of reality, Zolanius stared at the being that was literally forcing it's way through to this world. A being of such power that Zolanius felt sick to his stomach, and the Raven Shade called out in is mind to run. Run away. Escape. It wasn't after him, as Lorenzo had said, so why should he even stick around? But then, something clicked in Zolanius' mind. This is a creature that threatened his summoner, threatened to take her away. "I'm staying... This thing is after my charge, and I'm not going to let it get her. What kind of guardian would I be otherwise?~" With a smirk across his face, he'd back away, and watch for a bit and prepare his mind, ready to assist when he needed to. From behind what cover he could find, he watched and waited. He was analyzing the creature, watching its movements and taking note of its appearance. He was worried that the creature, otherworldly as it was, might be too much to handle. But given the events that passed, he really did see no better option. And as soon as the monster released its first attack, he decided to join the fray. He took a spot next to Asher, smirk still on his face. "You other-worlders need to calm down. I still don't fully understand what's going on, but if you let the thing's words get to you, you're going to suffer!"

With blade in hand, he takes a stance, and begins his attack. Holding out his free hand, he activates his Drain spell, and a thin stream of white light could be seen flowing from Necron and into Zolanius' hand. He couldn't right feel the effects of it, only the huge amount of strain it puts on him. He needed the reason though... He wasn't going to resort to his tactics as a blood mage until he had nothing to give, and after the first spell, he was empty. Then, he follows this up with a quick lunge towards Necron, striking it in the... leg? Whatever appendage it had down below, it was the target. The blow would be negligible at best, seeing how it did so little damage. But then, he saw that he made his mark. With that, he took a backwards leap back to the original spot, hoping that he didn't just make a horrible mistake.
~
Battle Info:

Action 1: Drain
Damage: 30(magic stat), +40, +25(Custom Longsword)= 95

Action 2: Basic Attack
Damage: 35(strength stat), +50(Custom Longsword)= 85

Effects: Laceration

•Description: When MP reaches 25% or lower, Zolanius resorts to more brutal fighting that he's used as a means to harness blood magic. Each standard attack  cuts deep and leaves wounds that bleed faster than usual. However, once MP restores beyond 25%, standard attacks return to normal.

•Damage: Standard damage

•Additional Effects: Laceration leaves the target with bleeding damage, making them lose 2% of HP each turn for five turns. This can stack up to five times, and each hit restores the bleeding duration of Laceration. Laceration cannot be applied to anything without blood, such as machines and elementals. Unless they, for some reason, have blood flow.

Transfusion (passive)

•Description: Zolanius draws upon the essence of his enemies blood. For every two points of damage an enemy takes from the effects of Laceration, Zolanius is restored one point of HP and MP. This does not include the on-hit effect, but the status ailment.

Conclusion: 180 damage and Laceration x1 (2% HP loss = 800 damage during enemy's turn, 400 HP/MP regen to Zolanius via Transfusion during enemy's turn.)

HP: 400
MP: 0
~
WC: 750
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:

No Name and Alpha are now free to leave the thread and depart the region

Boss Rewards:
+2000exp
+1500 gil

Thread Rewards:
To determine thread rewards Dice roll twice and calculate.
EXP= Dice face x200
Gil = Dice face x 150




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Dice Roll
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller



Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

The member 'Alpha' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Reward Roll' : 15, 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No Name

avatar

Level : 7
Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Dice Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roller



Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

The member 'No Name' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Reward Roll' : 4, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No Name

avatar

Level : 7
Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:41 pm




Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:


With most women it was easy to tell precisely why they were slapping you, but this time….well she never spoke and there was no real way of knowing just why she did what she did. Was she angry at him? Was she trying to see if he was real, if he was a zombie? None the less he would help himself get back up, the slap had quickly brought him back from whatever dopey feeling that he had been floating in. Once on his feet he would look around and then up at the sky, what he saw made him wonder if he was still dead….maybe that’s why she slapped him. The giant monster floating in midair, maybe she was trying to see if she was awake and the moogle just didn’t have the gall to slap her. ” Well, hello to you too”.

None the less, it seemed that the others were fighting the creature…..though No Name didn’t want any part of it. ”Yeah, not getting paid enough to deal with that”.The anonymous swordsman would say as he turned to walk down the path moving AWAY from the apocalyptic battle of the ages.  And it was true, at best he’d make maybe 2000gil from this job and he was in no rush to die yet again. As far as he was concerned the mission had been to check out what was going on in Vector and No Name had his answer ” A lot of crazy shit”. He wondered at this point if Alpha was going to join him on the road after this, or if they were going to go their separate ways after they found a way off this crazy continent. None the less he doubted this was the last he was going to see of her, or her moogle companion

” You coming?...Unless you wanna go run and jump into that battle then I suggest we start making it for that fishing town”.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenaKitten

avatar

Level : 10
Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Watching as the other made their own Attacks on the beast, she would relax just a little just enough to stay loose during the fight, tensing up could be a bad thing depending on how the situation went. She followed Lorenzo's movements as he took his hits against the beast as well When he'd slap her ass, even if he was just casting Shell on herself, glaring at him she would raise a hand towards him.

* I swear Lorenzo, when this fights over I will kick you in the nuts so hard Your gonna end up on the moon!!! were not married the joke has been ended.. Focus on beating this Ignorant beast.. and lets be on our way *

When Zola seemed to step in and join the Fray. She would blink a bit though as the beasty Fired off a Magical attack, some neutron ring. Normally she would have been hit by such an attack but she had placed her infusion rune on the field before hand. It glowing brightly a moment as it absorbed the attack, half of the damage converting to her own MP at this point.

+ 200 mp = 525 mp

Breathing a sigh of relief, she looked to the beasty again growling lightly but Zola and Asher both seemed to go and take their own cracks at it again. She held back letting them do what they needed to do to try and help bring it down, When Zola came back she had noticed his movements were rather slow. She would catch him before they'd attack again, as her hand touched his shoulder she smiled.

* Haste.. It'll do you good, but don't try and get in over your head alright? *
525 – 60 = 465 mp.

She had cast the spell directly against Zola, figuring it may help in the long run at least before looking over the ground. Raising a hand she would form water in front of it, smiling some as it took only a moment or two and she'd fire off two Blasts of water. Each one shooting through the air enough to break the sound barrier as they'd slam into the beasts face. She stayed back a bit though, as it seemed Asher was going to continue being the heaviest hitter out of their group. She would have to try and keep Haste on the others that needed it, as well just focus on not dying during the fight if at all possible.

* Old Gaia is gone.. and I wasn't from it to begin with! I have been traveling worlds and dimensions long before you were around and I’m not about to stop! *



X2 -Elemental Mastery( Kitsune Pulse)
Description: Further training of manipulation of the elements grants Rena low level Aquakenesis as well as a powerful water attack called Kitsune Pulse.
Damage: 400, mp cost 100

800 dmg. + 15 dmg from Blighted Scrawl.

465 – 200 = 265 mp left.

265 + 135 mp from natural regen.

400 MP end of turn.



WC = 438

_________________
Character Stats
Class(s): Lucavi / Warlock   Level: 10
::=:: HP 950   ::=:: MP 1100 ::=:: Strength: 700 (+75 when Crystal Katana is active) ::=:: Defense: 600 (+75 when Crystal Katana is active)::=:: Magic 600 ::=:: Speed: 700 ::=:: Magic Defense 500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 pm

+2000 exp
+1000 exp
+3000 exp BONUS
Total Word Count: 6255= +623 exp
Total: 6623 exp- LEVEL UP

+500 gil
+1500 gil
+1800 gil- BONUS
Total: 3800 gil

+2 Hi-Potions
+1 Red Sorceress Magicite KEY ITEM


Indeed, he was alive. But in the moment of looking upon him, she hadn’t believed her eyes had deceived her. The strike dealt to his cheek… was more a reaction to something she couldn’t place, but did not regret. She felt both guilty and relieved at the same time. As if some weight had been lifted from her burdened shoulders.

“Hello.”

Her voice was sound, though hardly a whisper for the moment as a kind of awe entranced her and drew her eyes skyward same as the white-haired man’s. Another beast though its eyes were not upon the trio in the clearing. Perhaps it was locked with the others of the party?

The voice of the wanderer jerked her away from the spectacle and to his retreating form now a ways from her reach. She needn’t ponder her response for her body acted of its own accord and rose. She idly bat away the debris upon naked flesh and hurried after the man with moogle companion in tow. Perhaps he could lead them to a place less violent. And even if it was not the case, she would simply be glad to follow him just the same.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   

Back to top Go down
 
Angel Fall [Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FUSIONFALL HALLOWEEN PICTURES 2008 2009 2010 2011!!!!
» [W-PvP Event Suggestion] The Theramore Evacuation
» The next XP event?
» how long will this xp event last?
» >The Angel of Death's Characters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End of the Road :: The North :: Vector Region-
Jump to: