Angel Fall [Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zolanius Thyre

Level : 5
Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Zolanius was rather put off by K138Y's statement concerning Zolanius' skill, but he didn't show it. She was right, after all. Despite his years of study and fighting, he hasn't really grown much. He blames himself for that, for allowing himself to be captured and experimented on for most of his life. He's hoping that it would be stuff like this, the deadly missions and promise of reward and betterment of himself that would make him into a power to be reckoned with. That was his goal in life. Power. Respect. Maybe even fear, if necessary. For now, he is but a humble guardian attempting to make a name for himself.

In regards to K138Y's plan, he admired the idea of splitting into a team like this. Zolanius was a natural at stealth and, although he had no outstanding abilities, he was used to hiding and swift movement, not to mention how the Raven Shade could blend with the shadows and act as a scout. With Rena and Zolanius acting under stealth, and K138Y using her summoning expertise as a distraction, it should be a simple matter. There's only the matter of Edgar's input, and the response to Rena's concern of magitech.

That was another thing. Zolanius wasn't that well educated in matters of technology, and he'd like nothing more than to learn of how such things were to function and what it actually was made of. The guy still writes in a book even though computers are a thing. What does that tell you?

"Whatever the plan will be, I'm fine with stealth..." Just beside him, black fog appeared with a set of glowing yellow eyes hidden behind a hood. Then came the physical body, a legless torso with armor, claws, and black, misty wings from its back. "My Shade here can act as a scout. It can't.communicate well but I know its every thought."

WC: 317
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Current Event: Angel Fall
Current BGM:

Mogum would hand over the stone without issue to Alpha, looking over at Lorenzo as he began to yell at her a frown addressing his features. Though upon identifying the fact that he had been asked a question would then proceed to answer it as best he could. " Kupo, I think she said...I have succeeded kupo". Perhaps for the Paladin of Hyne two words would worry him the most in that sentence, the first was she the fact that the moogle had confirmed the voice that had spoken to him was female. The second was that the voice was claiming success for something, and if indeed his theory about Adel was true...just what had she succeeded in?

Meanwhile for Alpha, she wouldn't hear Lorenzo's rant...in fact she wouldn't be paying attention to much of anything. The warmth of the stone was almost hypnotic, its power to her would feel somewhat familiar....a chaotic rhapsody of life and death, creation and destruction. And then just as the moogle said, a voice thick and low pitched but still distinctly female would speak within her mind. "...I have succeeded". The stone then would begin to thump, to shudder in her hands like the drumming of a heartbeat. Alpha's body would then begin to move without her own volition, her shoulders and chest moving up and down as if she found it difficult to breathe....not that wasn't it...for the first time the moogle or indeed anyone would hear something from the woman. Laughter, no doubt there would be panic in the newborn with the realization that this was not her will being expressed, no...this was the stone....the stone that would refuse to be thrown from her hand.

A red aura surrounded Alpha and nearly shaped itself into a shadowed sillouette of a figure that Lorezno would find all too familiar. ".....I have succeeded". This time, not spoken through Alpha, but through the shadow that surrounded her. " I cannot be killed....I....Adel... am.....eternal". The shadow would begin to flicker, the message seemed like an after thought, not speaking to them directly but rather the shade of a conscious mind. Alpha would find her body return to her control, the rock no less diminished in power seemed for the moment to return to a state of dormancy.

[Alpha recieved Key Item: Red Sorceress Magicite]

But this was it, right there...confirmation that Sorceress Adel was involved in the meteor...but the true nature of these stones? Those were still to question. No Name seemed to finally get to his feet with a crink  in his neck ( he'd landed on it and subsequently died) thankfully though this resurrection seemed to have occurred before anyone had noticed, except perhaps Mogum who was looking at him rather strangely. " Vector use Magicite in their technology right?....Maybe this stuff is the reason for their new found power". Still for many whilst this provided somewhat of a clue towards what was going on in Vector, it did not answer some of the more important questions. Primarily of course, just what happened to Adel?

" Lorezno isn't it?...if this stuff is as dangerous as we're all thinking it is...Then if Edgar and the others set the bomb off, just how many of these rocks are gonna be scattered across Vector?".

No Name's question posed a viable problem, Alpha was an individual with powerful magic and on assumption a great willpower to go along with it. If the shadow of Adel's power that existed within this Sorceress Magicite was capable of possessing her with an imprint of the Sorceress, even for a moment....how dangerous would it be if hundreds, no...thousands of these rocks were scattered across Vector. And what would happen if these rocks were taken, stolen? sold? Fragments of Adel, fragments of sorceress power would spread out across the world. Suddenly the meaning behind Adel's words became all too clear.

"I have succeeded"

You needed to stop that bomb....now.

[ Get to the Crash Site!]

-------

Party 2: K138Y, Edgar, Rena, Zolanius

Edgar looked as if he was passing something heavy an uncomfortable. The King was at LOATHE to give away his explosives, and yet the team was right, if Rena could teleport right up to the Meteor and plant the device they would all stand a much better chance . So with a heavy heart, he passed the explosives over to the Lucavi and looked her straight in the eye. " These explosives, they're extremely high yield....just stick them on the meteor and the timer will automatically begin. We won't have a lot of time to do anything other than run after that. Because when these go off...They're going to hear it all the way in Midgar if I made these things right".

As he was speaking the sound of a truck pulling into the area would be heard, this was clearly the truck that was going to be delivering the shipment. Edgar at this point began to worry. " Right, go, go now! We'll distract the guards". He would shove Rena in the direction of the meteor and then turn to K138Y.

" SO....how were you planning this distraction...I mean I've got this chainsaw...".

Rena+Zola: Teleport and plant the bomb

K138Y+Edgar Distract, control Edgar and do whatever to help pull attention to give Rena and Zola enough time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroadends.forumotion.com
Lorenzo

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Spoiler:

"Oh... fuck me... " Lorenzo muttered hearing the moogle's description of the voice.  She?  Didn't get any more clear than that.  And just the words themselves.  Menacing and cocky.  Combined with the sheer power these stones seemed to have.  There was absolutely no question (not that Lorenzo really had any doubt before), Adel was absolutely involved in this.  And, as if in response to his thoughts, the young woman shook in front of him, as if having a seizure.  And, a red aura forming around her, a translucent image of Adel herself appeared before them.  Sure, this Adel was not fully formed, not solid, and not fifteen feet tall, like the real Adel was, but even so, there was no mistaking the pale skin, and the body so muscular and teeming with power that it could barely be identified as a woman's.  

Well, at least the others in his party would have to believe him now.  Lorenzo watched as the form of Adel faded, a combination of rage and terror filling his veins.  This witch had murdered his family before his very eyes when he was just a child.  True, it was a different version of Adel, but her atrocities were equally as brutal in this reality as well.  She had haunted Lorenzo's dreams and fueled his ambition for decades.  She was the one who originally put the thought into his head that Sorceresses had come to abuse their power, and that Hyne would disapprove of their actions.  Adel was the one who had placed him on this holy path.  It was only natural that he would have some pretty strong feelings regarding this woman.  Just the mere apparition of her caused his knuckles to go white and his jaw to clench.

He was brought out of his staring match with the air by the white haired man's question.  A very good question, too.  

"FUCK ME!" He repeated, though louder and clearly more agitated this time.  If that bomb went off, there could only really be one result; the magicite would fly over all of Vector, and anyone who touched it would be possessed by the imprint of Adel.  The entire country would be essentially Adel's play thing.  She would have the armies she once had while ruling Esthar.  Perhaps not quite as powerful, but still a force more than capable of waging a war of global conquest, just like the old days.  And, if she were to attempt to restore the Lunatic Pandora... well... apocalypse.  "We have to stop that bomb.  Now."  He closed his eyes, just for a second, barely more than a blink, and he saw the meteor.  If these rocks were like balls of fire, than this meteor a few hundred meters away, was like a second sun, burning his eyes as he looked at it.  When he opened his eyes, he was even seeing spots.  No time to worry about the effects such power would have on his eye sight, though, they needed to move.  

He paused, for a second, looking back at the young woman.  "Watch her," he said, to no one in particular, "if she turns again..."  He didn't finish the sentence, assuming that all of them would understand the severity of the situation.  "This way!"  He ran off towards the giant ball of energy that had etched itself into his mind.  He could almost see the magic radiating off of it even with his eyes open, though he likely was just imagining that.  The others were likely already at the bombing site, it was definitely a race against time now.  And it seemed as though they were going to be on the losing side.  Lorenzo's only hope and only solace was that perhaps the empire, or even perhaps the true Adel was still at the crash site, and perhaps they would kill all of their allies.  It was heartless of him to think that, but frankly the alternative was global tragedy and destruction.  He didn't have the luxury of compassion right now.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenaKitten

Level : 10
Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:14 pm

So as she looked at the group, it would be Ky's plan after all that they were going with. Smiling a bit at this turn of events, she would watch Edgar as he very very Hesitantly handed over the bomb that he wanted to plant. His body movement, his words they spoke all seemed to carry a different weight with them. She wondered a little what might happen if she did not set the device but would have to verify such at the site, with the bomb in hand she was more happy to hear it would auto detonate only once set.

* Zola we have a task to do, come with me! *

She would curl the bomb in one of her tails for safe keeping at the moment, walking over to Zola as she nodded to Ky and Edgar. Grabbing Zola by the shoulder they would vanish with the sound of a soft pop filling the air, leaving nothing in place of where they both had been moments before. They would appear in the crater near the meteor and the wreckage of what appeared to be a satellite mingled in with the meteor, another soft pop had followed in their stead but not loud enough to really be heard from where Zola and herself were. She would let Zola go once they had appeared, most likely he'd feel more then a little nauseous for a minute or two.

* Hey Zola... Something is far more fishy about the situation you know.. Edgar was acting really strange about just relying on us to plant this bomb. *

She looked at Zola a moment before continuing her walking, looking over the mangled structure that was before them. Poking at the metal as she flicked bits of it a few times, if Zola didn't stay with her she would be out of site of him as she explored a bit while she could.

* I was never told when I accepted the mission that it would be blowing it up, I'm getting paid by Midgar to gather information on the area and the going on's here.. I'm not sure what your goal is Zola but, you'd better stick close *

As she walked around it she would literally start touching pices of metal, the resounding pops to follow as they had with her rift skip moments before, but the metal was gone. Having sent the stuff to the hold on her airship, she did this till she felt she would have enough for some fun things. She did recall talk of Magitech that was the best ever, that in it's self was more then enough reason to get as much as she could. She would manage to get half of a huge beam before running back to Zola and grabbing him again.

* I've done the inspecting I need Zola.. lets do this for real! *

She would take them to the top of the meteor, planting the bomb as she took it from her curled tail in one fell skip. Looking out over the area before another pop would fill the air and they would vanish. Back beyond the hill they had been on before she first skipped them. Back off and to safety, all they had to do now was get Ky and Edgar, that was far easier as she saw a fire in the distance from where they were. Not having let go of Zola they were gone again and directly behind Ky and Edgar.

* Jobs done. Lets go where we need to!!! *

WC = 597
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 pm

K138Y shrugged at Edgar. She was a little concerned that he had ignored Rena's questions and input twice now. Ignored Zolanius' once. But it was forgivable, this was a life or death sort of mission after all. Things needed to be direct and to the point she supposed. Even now it was time to act above all else. She stared at Edgars chainsaw and had no idea what he expected to do with it. But the crossbow on his back, there was something helpful. K138Y reached out and grabbed the chainsaw, not giving him the chance to protest over loosing yet another piece of his precious technology. "I know I know, You'll get it back. Probably. But what I need you to do is stay here." Edgar looked unhappy about that plan. "Stay here, provide me cover with the crossbow." He seemed happier with that, but looked at her uncertainly.

"What are you even going to do?"

"Burn shit to the ground."

K138Y reached a hand out and mentally called fourth Ifrit, he was already kneeling and K138Y got up on his shoulder. "Tents, start by getting rid of the tents." Ifrit stood and breathed a fireball into his own hand then threw it into the closest tent as he started making his way closer to them. The reaction was immediate as the soldiers fled from the tents and in seconds an alarm was sounding. Ifrit breathed another fireball into each hand and set two more areas of tent on fire. That would be enough to keep allot of them preoccupied. But not everyone would be preoccupied. Many soldiers were already making their way to the Aeon. K138Y was going to simply dismiss him and make a run for it then heard the sound of multiple shots from bellow her and several soldiers dropping as their bodies filled with arrows. Edgar hadn't stayed behind. "Run towards the soldiers, hold them off as long as you can." K138Y dropped from Ifrit's shoulder and plummeted towards the ground. At this point she honestly figured Rena was done planing the bomb already and her and Edgar needed to get out of there. She landed next to Edgar and pushed down his crossbow. "Stop drawing fire towards us! I told you to hang back!"

As she spoke Rena and a slightly disoriented Zolanius appeared very close by. K138Y gestured their way for Edgar who looked quite surprised that the bomb had been planted already. "Rena get us out of here. If the blast can be heard from Midgar then we don't want to be nearby. Edgar how far away do we need to be? How long do we have? Rena please try to keep us close enough to intervene again if we need to please. I'd hate for all of this to be for nothing." Initially she had planned to ask Edgar what his escape plan was, but after he had broken the plan she decided they were better off letting Rena take them away. K138Y, not wanting to leave her summon behind while he was still at work, immediately sat and entered her meditative state. She wouldn't respond to anyone but could be scooped up and teleported by Rena. Allowing her to enter her astral like form.

Ifrit had reached the ring of tents now and was being fired upon by the soldiers. The fires had started spreading and soon enough the meteor would be covered in a ring of flames. The guns were weak but provided the advantage of building up Ifrits limit gauge quickly as he was receiving multiple attacks at once. Down bellow K138Y stepped out through the network of a computer. A scientist was working at the computer, furiously trying to save some data or something by the looks of it. He panicked and tried to flee. K138Y promptly picked up a some of the interesting looking meteor rock from the guys desk and threw it at him before he could ever leave his tent. Knocked him clean out, might have killed him even. Following suit the tent began to catch fire so she figured she had better leave. Stepping out of the tent she found herself at the crash site. There was the bomb, completely left alone. Rena and Zola seemed to have done their job quickly. Looking out towards Ifrit she could see him beginning his limit, there was allot of fire in the way but the look was distinctive. the giant dome of fire appearing around the soldiers then Ifrit ripping up a large chunk of earth then throwing it into the dome. Most of the soldiers caught in that were probably dead.

K138Y was happy with the distraction and decided to examine the crash site. She touched the meteor and it just felt like a rock. Though trying to analyze it herself didn't work. K138Y considered the Goatia crystal and the effects it'd had. She would see if she could bring it back with her and proceeded to pocket the thing right next to the fresh fish she had gotten in Blamb. She decided to wait by the bomb, just in case.

WCXP:87
Total:458
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolanius Thyre

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Just as Rena had touched his shoulder, the Raven Shade had recalled before she teleported them across the way. At first, it was dizzying, and then nauseating, but still a fun experience, for he'd never teleported or been teleported before. So that was something to check off the list of things to do, and maybe put one on the list of things to never do ever again. If it were him doing the teleporting, it might be a different story. But for now, he'd have to deal with the disorientation. Once he appeared in the new location, Zolanius quickly took a knee in the corner of some equipment. It was then that Rena felt like venting opinions about the job at hand.

"I really couldn't care less about what Edgar's intentions are. If he wants to blow up the space rock, we're going to help him. Or at least I am. But hey, you're the one with the Doomsday device." When she began examining and teleporting or whatever she was doing, a few guards had made their way over during a patrol. Great, she teleported us right in the path of security. They were two guards walking side-by-side, each carrying a different weapon but wearing the same uniform. Should be quick, as the Raven Shade materializes and floats over his cover. Now behind them, the Shade pushes one forward, where at the same time, Zolanius appears from his cover with sword drawn, and effectively impales the surprised guard through the chest. The second one, turning in a panic to take a swing at the creature, would find himself hitting only hitting mist. The Shade had floated upwards in a dodge, and it grabs a hold of the remaining guard's head, twisting and wrenching it with a snap of his neck. The Shade recalled into him as the body falls backwards for Zola to catch, and lower it quietly. He then drags both bodies back to his cover where Rena had finished "inspecting."

Another quick teleport, and Zola found himself right on top of the thing, where there were even more guards. As she begins to plant the devise, he lunges at one of the guards with his hand, grabbing him by the face as the Shade reappeared, hurdling itself and lifting the guard going for the alarm. The man that Zolanius grabbed went limp as he used a close-range Drain spell through his hand. The Shade had already disemboweled the first guard in mid-air, and tosses the corpse at another guard that was taking aim at Zolanius. Then, dropping the body Zolanius had, he drew his sword again and flung it at a guard going towards the meteor. It nails him right in the chest, and he simply falls backwards. Zolanius walks over and retrieves his sword, ad once more, the Shade recalls to him, vanishing into a puff of pitch-black mist. Suddenly, Zola found himself in the presence of K138Y and Edgar, and the visage of several burning tents. Zolanius just kind of stood there with his blood-soaked blade, waiting for the next order. Nothing needed to be said here, as it was obvious that he's had to kill several. So much for perfext stealth, but he managed to kill without drawing attention to themselves, and the brilliant distraction would prevent patrol from finding the bodies for awhile. He simply waited for the next teleportation, eyes shaded by his hat.

WC: 571
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Terror. Terror alongside a minute spell of joy, twas all she experienced since her birth into this world. Hardly a day from the womb of the dark and cold, and already she had felt the cruelty of man and creature, and the hypnotic desolation of power unbridled and true.

She was an innocent and the ways of this world and it was made all the more apparent by the results of her actions. The scolding that came with the touch of the stone went unheeded as a child would ignore the caution of a stranger… until the consequence of her naiveté ensnared her. The stone though rigid was warm to the touch, growing stronger still as familiarity surfaced from within. She knew this sensation… perhaps not of it in name, but of the feeling she realized, long before this birth had come about. It was welcoming, a lure to the soul that compelled she cast off the shackles of restraint and lose herself within the power that radiated in beautiful, terrible waves. The throb of the stone pulsed in time with her heart, in time with her breath as the inhales grew more labored and her body shook with the possession of a soul unknown and confident.

She felt her lips part with a tongue that was not her own, but heard the whisper of a voice that was both hers and was not. It was a spell far older than the day of her birth…. Yet she felt within that it was not old enough to be truly unknown. It carried a name, one that would make her smile as the demonic essence overtook her lips and spoke for her from the shadows. She became the vessel by which the spirit could speak. Bare flesh and bone with a vacant soul.

And then it was done.

The stone returned to its dormant state and as the power was expelled through breath, she collapsed. The spheres nearer to her back shown black with a heart of red swirling idly within. Their dance grew slow as the invasive force relinquished its hold and what had fallen to her knees was the innocent soul again. She kept the stone within her grasp even as the threat of a consequence was implied. She knew nothing of possession, but knew of an implied danger no different than an animal would sense a predator in its midst. She knew the threat remained, but it was not by the gauntlet male that ran in urgency. Nor by the white-haired man that implied a far greater danger was upon them.

She remained idle on the ground watching as the lead of the troupe went off toward the site. Her legs were able to carry her weight, but her will to follow was all but gone. This world she was born into had shown her nothing it its horrid nature from the start. Pain, obscenity, death, rage, and anger. A blight upon the innocent soul born with no reason nor purpose that she knew of. Would she rush now again into the midst of known danger simply for the sake of curiosity? She thought better of it. Instead, she withdrew her small book, how drenched and flipped through its pages idly hoping for a sliver of glee in their images.

Words: 556
Back to top Go down
Asher Gheri

Level : 13
Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 am

Too many things were happening all at once. Lorenzo was screaming, the Moogle was acting strangely, the white-haired guy was quiet ( okay, maybe that didn’t count as a thing that was happening… but still. ) and the girl that had been entirely silent this whole time seemed to be… stunned.

Then the words began, and he realized she wasn’t stunned. She was possessed. Asher gritted his teeth – he knew that feeling, and he loathed that anyone else had to go through it. But this wasn’t the same as his own inner demons… it was something else, being drawn out from the stone. Darkness and redness and something that clearly set Lorenzo’s mind racing. It ended soon after it began ( thankfully ) and Asher moved to make sure she was okay.

Asher still wasn’t entirely sure what was going on. He’d missed the exposition, and no one had actually told him while he’d been wobbling on that raft, or fighting the scary octocreep. All he knew was that Rena and Lorenzo were ( typically ) good guys, and so if he could help them while he got his footing in the ‘new world,’ he would. These rocks apparently had something to do with the Sorceresses, which made them bad.

The only Sorceress he knew was Blue, and he didn’t even know if she was here. Asher was… lost.

He hated being lost.

Lorenzo bolted, saying to keep an eye on the no-longer-possessed Alpha… which made next to no sense to him. If she got possessed again, he wanted them to what. Kill her? No. That would not happen. No one would be killed for things beyond their control – he’d put Lorenzo down before he let something happen to an innocent person for that. He was running, though, and Asher just shook his head.

The girl seemed confused, but rather than retreating into herself, she retreated into… a book? A wet book. But a book nonetheless. Asher’s tail moved back and forth, as he weighed his options. He glanced around – the Pyreflies that had come as a result of his teleporting were still hovering aimlessly in the area. They’d vanish on their own soon enough – unless…

He lifted a hand, and focused – though again, he felt… wrong. Shaking out his hands, he decided to go with something a little smaller…

The Pyreflies coalesced, becoming a small thing – waving, spinning, interconnected bits of red.

A small Red Elemental, something that was weak, and normally not something he’d call on its own. Not that he had much of a choice right now. It spun, casually, hanging in the air.

“Keep an eye on her. Don’t let anything hurt her, okay? And start a small fire near her, so she can stay warm.” He gave her another little smile, though he didn’t know if she’d be paying him any mind. “It’ll keep you safe, okay?” Unless something huge happened – but he’d know when the fire elemental died, so this was the best he could do in short notice. “Are you coming?” He asked the white-haired guy, though he wasn’t hanging around more than a few seconds for the answer.

He turned back in the direction Lorenzo went, and took off, full-tilt. Lorenzo was nowhere near as fast as the Genome, so it took little time for the smaller creature to catch up. “It’s this way?” He asked, uncertainly. It must be, otherwise Lorenzo wouldn’t be running towards it. “Give me a distance and I’ll get us there.”

( wc 622 )

Character Sheet
Stats
:¤:  HP: 2,150  :¤:  Strength: 1100 ( 775 ) :¤: MP: 1100 :¤: Defense: 800 :¤: Magic: 500 :¤: Speed: 1150 :¤: Magic Defense: 500

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Current BGM:

No Name and Alpha remained behind with Alpha reading her book and the white haired man looking after her. Loenzo and Asher on the other hand had their mission, to stop the unfortunate demise of the world through an ill fated though well intended plan. Unfortunately for them though the time of action had come too late, the Ultros battle had delayed them and tossed them off course. And true whilst they would have never known about the stones if this had not occurred...all it seemed to do was damn them out of ignorance.

The timer had started, five minutes till the explosion killed every imperial in the camp, five minutes till Adel's sorceress magicite would be scattered all over Vector.

Rena and the others would get a good view of Lorenzo and Asher running towards the meteor, of course they were ignorant of their intentions and at the moment it seemed to Edgar that the two were idiots. " What the hell are those two doing?....They're going to give us away...well not that it matters..We only have five minutes before this place goes boom....don't suppose you want to zip over and grab them so we can start running?". To him this seemed like the perfectly logical thing to do, and probably what Alpha and No Name were ALREADY doing.

" Cause you know, running would be a really good idea right now"

Active Event:Da Bomb
The Bomb has a five minute timer, each round of posting = 1 minute. Each new round begins with an Admin post.

Rounds remaining before detonation: 5

Back to top Go down
RenaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Now it wasn't that their was a real Urgency in what needed to be done at this point, herself standing their as soldiers fell, Ky began Meditating, Edgar seemed to be starting to Freak out, Zola was covered in blood from his distractions while she grabbed what she wanted and planted the bomb as she was asked.

* So your saying we need to be very far away from the thing right? Or would going back to that Bar and the docks be a good enough distance? *

She would laugh a little, everything was growing to be far more urgent to Edgar but she could only smile. Grabbing Edgar, as well as Zola she would curl a tail around Ky as she sat meditating in her own way. With little thought and just before she was going to skip, she could see Lorenzo and Asher running towards the meteor or maybe to themselves. She would pull them all as she'd appear right beside where the two were about to run past.

* You guys don't wanna go that way, ahahha gonna send that thing sky high it seems.. want a lift? *

Tilting her head as she would glance to Edgar, Ky, and Zol who was probably growing more used to the skips from the previous ones she did shortly before.

* also why do you seem to be spazzing out a bit not that I am not glad to see you guys! It's fantastic that you made it out of the tunnels and all. *

Glancing back towards the meteor she couldn't help but look at all the fire and destruction Ky had managed with Ifrit, shrugging as she looked back to Lorenzo and Asher.

* So what be it? Want a ride out of here or not?

WC = 301
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Spoiler:

Lorenzo ran, unsure if the others were following.  It didn't really matter, either.  He didn't have time to go back for them, and if they were keeping the possessed girl under watch, then it didn't matter.  Asher however, didn't feel as though watching over the possessed girl was a very high priority, as he soon appeared running alongside him.  It didn't matter, the white haired man could handle it.  As sadistic, and even possessive, as he seemed during the battle, Lorenzo was confident that he understood how serious a threat that even an imprint of Adel could pose to the world.  He would do what needed to be done, Lorenzo thought.  And so, he and Asher would also need to do what needed to be done.  

As they ran, Asher had asked where they were going, how far away it was.  But this question would answer itself as they passed through a last thicket of trees and into sight of the hill where the others seemed to be standing.  Just have to keep running.  No time for distractions.  As soon as Lorenzo thought that, however, Rena seemed to just appear right beside them.  He had forgotten she could do that.  You don't want to go that way, she said.  She also asked why they were spazzing out.  Now, Lorenzo wasn't sure that running in their direction could really be called spazzing out.  After all, considering that they had been separated by a giant monster, and had no idea that the other group was even still alive, a little urgency would have been warranted.  Even if you didn't consider that the world could be doomed at that very moment.  But since when did Lorenzo care about what Rena thought?  Lorenzo ignored her, stopping instead in front of Edgar.

"We have to... stop that bomb. There's magic... in the meteor... if it blows... it will just spread... all over Vector, and that would... bad news."  He rasped a bit as he spoke, his voice being strained, as he tried to catch his breath.  He really didn't have time for a full explanation.  "It already got the girl.  Touched some debris. Not pretty."  He could have gone on for hours about the residual Sorceress energy, and it's psycho-hypnotic properties.  It was all rather well documented, actually, and any expert on Sorceresses, like was, would know just what it was capable of... But he had no time for a magic lesson.  

He DID have something that might convince them, though.  Plunging his metal hand into his pack, he pulled out the rock that he had taken from the debris field earlier.  You didn't need magical eyes to see the rock glowing its bright red.  "Don't touch it!  That meteor is filled with this stuff.  If it goes up- Just COME ON!"  And with that, he shoved the rock into his pack again and took off running to the meteor.  He didn't so much care if the Empire saw him coming, or even if his allies were following.  He didn't care much about anything right now, except stopping Adel.  And, at the thought, anger rushed through him again, providing him a steady supply of adrenaline that kept him running forward.  He was pretty sure he was in the blast radius, but he didn't rightly care.  There was no turning back for him now, that bomb needed to be disarmed. Period.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:32 pm

She was quite content with her book. As content as anyone could be, apparently lost in the pages of images and information. She turned again to her favored page of the hellhounds, now brittle and drenched, near ready to tear at the binding at too strong a tug. But she was careful, afterall this was the first object of the world that had not done her harm or been the vehicle to some destructive place. It was relatively benign, much like herself. Except it carried the potential damage in the form of a paper cut. But even then, could it have been regarded as truly dangerous?

Perhaps not.

Sensing the pressure of energy she looked up finding in place of vacant air, a strange, dancing thing. Hurriedly, she flipped through her book to find the name of the creature before her. It was warm, this thing and like the moogle it presented a calming air. The scrolled the lists of ‘elemental’ beings until she found that which mirrored the creature before her.

“…red…element.”
The hovering thing spun by its arched appendages in glee. The woman looked up from her book to the genome as he smiled. Her own lips mirrored a similar expression before he charged after the gauntlet man toward danger. Craning her neck back, she expected the white-haired man to follow as well. To her surprise he remained just within visual reach, no doubt on guard should that strange force overtake her again.

But she was not worried.

What reason did she have to be? She felt fine now, and the stone had ceased its throbbing. She felt the pressure in the air as the element moved around circling gaily as it bobbed to come closer to her. Setting down her book, she reached out with eager hands to grasp it, neverminding its fire element in order to touch its twirling spheres. Where flesh would have melted to the touch of such heat, her own remained intact as she placed a finger to its heart. The small creature recoiled but not in pain. As one would touch still water to see its ripple, so did she tease the element to watch it dance. Its curved limbs continued to twirl, its passion and energy contagious to the woman. She reached out with childlike excitement for its whole body, then turned it around and tossed it lightly to the white-haired man. If he was going to stand there, he might as well enjoy the creature’s dance with her.

Words: 418

Last edited by Alpha on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher Gheri

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Rena appeared, and Asher skidded to a stop - they were within teleportation distance ( at least his teleportation distance ) which meant the situation was bad, but not impossible. He smiled at her, though Lorenzo was already panting out a situation. It must be hard, being someone who wasn't used to running around on the regular. Asher's breath barely registered as affected by the run, so far.

He let Lorenzo get out his concern.

"He's right." Asher said, as Lorenzo finished. "Just a tiny bit of that rockstuff was able to possess someone for a bit. We don't need that kind of thing spreading out all over the world. Rena, you can teleport stuff without getting close - can you... I dunno, teleport the bomb into the sun or something?"

His range was limited, but he didn't know what sort of things she could do that he couldn't. But Lorenzo was already running - Asher thought he himself was bad about going in to situations half-cocked. Shaking his head, he looked at Rena. "He's going to get himself shot in the face, and then what's he going to do? If you can, follow us. If there's a way to stop the bomb that doesn't involve hoping, I'd be for it." He replied, giving her a haggard grin.

"I'm not worried about getting blown up, even if it freaking sucks. One way or the other, I'll get the bomb out of there, though."

With that, he darted back after Lorenzo, shaking his head as he caught up with him. "You're dumb, and gonna get yourself killed,  then what good will you be against a sorceresses?" He asked, his voice only a little reproachful. After all, he wasn't exactly the model of sane action one-hundred percent of the time. The kid was walking around with one of the most volatile plagues in existence in his body, because he was just that kind of stupid.

Reaching out he snatched Lorenzo's wrist, and the two of them would vanish, popping into existence on the meteor itself.

"Okay, we're here. Now what?" He asked, letting go of Lorenzo. He was the big anti-sorceresses man, he had to have a plan other than 'hope explosions don't happen.'

Didn't he?

( WC - 373 )

Character Sheet
Stats
:¤:  HP: 2,150  :¤:  Strength: 1100 ( 775 ) :¤: MP: 1100 :¤: Defense: 800 :¤: Magic: 500 :¤: Speed: 1150 :¤: Magic Defense: 500

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 pm

K138Y had scoured the base of the meteor, trying to find the damn bomb. She had almost come to the conclusion that Rena hadn't even planted the thing or that someone had removed it. Then realized it might be on the top, that seemed like something Rena would do. She could see it now, a very theatrical display. Using several parkour maneuvers involving using a piece of was was assumably satellite as a diving board, she was able to get onto the top of the big ass glowing rock and there was the bomb. The numbers on it were counting down and were nearing the four minuet mark. She decided to sit out the remainder from up there and watch her summon battle the soldiers. It wasn't every day that someone had a chance to sit at ground zero of an explosion and live.

Ifrit was still throwing fire balls and breathing fire on people. Following her original orders to burn the tent city to the ground. She considered dismissing him at this point but didn't have the ability to order him around without going back to her body. But K138Y was starting to feel bad about the level of destruction she was causing. But it was all for the better good, that was what mattered.

Suddenly two people appeared with her on the meteor. From her sitting position she quickly rolled to the opposite side of the bomb from the new arrivals, careful not to touch the thing since she didn't really know just how sensitive it was. The roll ended in her getting to her feet and looking over at the new arrivals. It was one exhausted and angry looking Lorenzo with a perhaps slightly irritated Asher. There was also several Pyerflies flying around them which just seemed crazily odd. But it was nice to see something so familiar so far from Spira. Asher was asking Lorenzo "What now?" She couldn't agree more.

"Yeah? I'd like to know what now as well, what are you guys even doing here? Planning out a death wish?" It wasn't uncommon for people to feel suicidal, she had even attempted to end her life once by leaping from Cocoon. These things happened. "This thing has approximately four minuets to detonation."

WCXP:39
Total:497
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Current BGM:

Whilst the contents of the newly reunited party began squabbling among themselves, the Imperials were trying to put the fires out. And of course, hadn't actually forgotten about the people who had started those fires...thus a full scale manhunt was going on whilst they combated the wild fires. This resulted in the discovery of the bomb and the almost see through robot girl by an unfortunate Private Wedge...." Oh god....I'm gonna get my wages docked if I report this....Johnnie do you think I should report this?".  The other Private supposedly named Johnnie walked over to Wedge who was astride the meteor and looked up at his dim witted companion. " Report what?". Private Wedge looked down and scratched the back of his head "...There's a device up here its uh....its kind of ticking down....I think its a bomb....and a ghost". And with that so began the story of Wedge and Johnnie, two Imperial Soldiers who deserted on the spot running away as fast as their legs could carry them whilst yelling " Its a bomb, its a bomb....ITS A GHOST ITS A GHOST!". At the top of their voices.

[Security Around Meteor has been Raised].

Meanwhile back at the camp with Alpha and No Name the Fire Elemental that was at first friendly began to act rather strangely. It would shudder several times, and move around in a circle...seemingly confused by its environment. At this point several of the sorceress Magicite Stones began to float into the air...pulsing just at the original one had. Alpha's magicite seemed to remain dormant as the others grew more violent in their magical pulses. They seemed to be reacting to something, and whatever it was was effecting the ire elemental creature as well. Mogum seemed to drop whatever bravado had lasted him this long and instead began to cling helplessly to the leg of his female companion. " Kupo.....".

The fire Elemental began to twist violently, lashing out at thin air almost as if it was in pain. Then one by one the stones seemed to merge with the creature, surrounding it in a flaming golden light.....when the light faded the friendly fire creature was no more...instead now  stood before them a hostile abomination of magic, rock and fire.

Final Boss: Shade Elemental VS Alpha, No Name, Mogum

Name: Shade Elemental
Description: At the best of times an elemental creature is highly attuned to the magical forces around it. Unfortunately around this particular elemental happened to be the physical form of Sorceress Magic. The Shade of Adel has combined and overwhelmed the will and form of the elemental transforming it into the corrupted abomination before you. Within the rocky shell appears to be a skeleton that is formed from magic, perhaps an attempt by the sorceress shade to form a physical mass, this has failed however and the result is this. The creature whilst nowhere near as powerful as Adel, is far stronger than it was as a regular elemental.

HP: 10,000/10,000
MP: 2000,2000

Combat Abilities:
Giga Flare: A more powerful version of the flare spell, capable of AOE DMG +300dmg all targets
Junction Target: The special power of Adel, the shade is able to junction a party member. This means that the shade will temporarily surround them making them unable to act and is able to use their abilities against the party.
Rock Storm: The rocks that make up the Shade fly in a whirlwind dealing physical damage to the target. +200 dmg

Magic:
Gravity
Flare
Comet

Actions:

1, No actions Taken this Round.

Back to top Go down
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Spoiler:

Lorenzo was running, spear out and ready to simply barrel through the guards between him and the meteor. Most of them were more focused on the fires, so he wasn’t too concerned. Apparently, though, Asher was. With an unpleasant lurch, Lorenzo was suddenly standing atop the meteor. He had teleported before, and was not nearly as nauseous as he could have been by the sudden change in location. But he had to wonder, why exactly did Asher send them to the TOP of the meteor, instead of the much more logical in front of? But, as Lorenzo looked around and saw what could only possibly be the bomb strapped to the top, he couldn’t complain too much.

Also there was a hologram of their robotic companion. Some people might not have recognized the translucent form as a hologram, but Lorenzo was from a country where the streets were made out of hard light constructs. Holograms were like childrens toys in Esthar. So, when she asked what was going on, rather than be surprised by the apparent ghost, Lorenzo was perfectly calm. Or as calm as he could be under the circumstances. “Meteor’s filled with magic mind controlling poison. We can’t let this bomb go off.” He didn’t have the time to explain fully, and brushed right past the translucent robot to get a clearer view of the bomb.

On his knees, he bent down and examined the bomb’s structure. The metal work and welding, the wires coming out from its ends. He could see where the circuits were formed, and where the payload was stored. He could see clearly exactly how this bomb was put together. That made it all the more frustrating when he realized he had absolutely no idea how to take it apart. “This isn’t Estharian… This isn’t even Vectorian. The fuck am I supposed to do with this?” Now, Lorenzo wasn’t exactly an explosives expert to begin with, but his Estharian upbringing sort of gave him a sense of superiority when it came to technology. To realize he had no idea what he was doing was a humbling experience. “This is custom made. Who built this? Edgar?”

No one could really answer that question, though, as a group of guards came marching into the large crater. Lorenzo would assume that they were on patrol, if it weren’t for the burn marks on their uniforms. Clearly they had been sent to find the ones who had been destroying their encampments. Lorenzo heaved a sigh… well, if he couldn’t help with the bomb, he could certainly do something here. He jumped down from atop the meteor, neverminding the large drop, and slid his spear easily through an incoming soldier. “Go get Edgar!” He yelled back to the meteor as he deflected an incoming sword with the shaft of his spear, “We need this thing taken care of NOW!”

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
No Name

Level : 7

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:04 pm

No Name had decided to stay behind and protect the girl...there were various reasons for that. Mostly because she represented a possible portion of his past life...and partially because he didn't feel like tempting the limits of his power...waking up with half his torso blown off wasn't a unique experience he felt like embracing. The just her, the moogle and the elemental...he thought that perhaps things were going to wind down a bit.  His thoughts went back to the last time that he died...a few minutes ago when they'd all fallen off the waterfall. He had seen the look in her eyes, her hand reaching out for his as if in utter desperation.  " What is she to me?". He thought silently to himself, listening to the sounds of the waterfall as it soothed his otherwise troubled mind.

But of course nothing could ever be that simple, the elemental seemed to be having an adverse reaction to the magical rocks and before he knew it the creature had changed entirely from the friendly flame to a horrid arcane abomination. At this point his mouth was agape, though this was not caused by the monster...far from it. Rather it was because this was the first time that No Name had heard Alpha speak a word " No...thats not true...her voice....it sounds so familiar".

Equipment:
Nirvana(level2, +150ATK +75Def)
Cellphone

Stats:
Level: 5
Limit Gauge: 30%
HP:600/700
MP:195
Strength: 500 [+150]
Defense: 400 [+75]
Magic: 300
Magic Defense: 300
Speed: 300

Combat Abilities:
Passive:
Karma I
Positive Karma lvl1:  Gains protect status when in possession of 1 positive karma point,
Negative Karma lvl1: DMG output increases by +50, but defense is also reduced by -50 when in possession of 1 negative karma point.

Karma II
Positive Karma lvl2:  Gains haste status and guard is reinforced by +50 when in possession of 2 positive karma points
Negative Karma lvl2: Gains haste status, and attack power increases by a further +20%  when in possession of 2 negative karma points
MP Cost: 25 per point

Reincarnation
Damage: 0
Additional Effects: Autolife (Only useable once per battle)
MP Cost:All MP consumed upon resurrection

Active
Empty Sky Form: Void Advance
Damage: Damage is equal to  20% of the opponents attack + normal damage.
Additional Effects: None
MP Cost: 15

Empty Sky Form: Void Shredder
Damage: +150DMG
Additional Effects: Healing magic /abilities/ items are reduced in effectiveness by 50% until dmg is totally undone.
MP Cost:90

Empty Sky Form: Void Advance II
Damage: Damage = 20% of Opponents Damage + Normal attack + 300
Additional Effects: N/A
MP Cost:250

Limit Break
Ruinous Omen
Damage: +300dmg all enemies
Additional Effects:Instantly grants 6 negative karma points when used

Magic

-Cure

Actions:

1+2, The creature had yet to attack but if his senses were correct then it would not be long before this was the case. From the last battle he had seen that his sword by comparison to the New Born's magic wasn't all too useful, but his body was. No Name was at least a little bit more durable than Alpha was and thus stood in front of her in a defensive posture ready to absorb any damage that the thing threw at them. " If you can both attack..I can try to keep this thing from killing you". Of course, he wasn't afraid of it killing him....that was impossible.

[Guard No Name, Guard Alpha]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolanius Thyre

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 am

Sure enough, as soon as things look like they're going smoothly, conflict. When Lorenzo and company comes running though, making statements of possession and how blowing up the space rock would be a BAD thing. And after having to kill so many and put up with the luxury of teleportation, too. Zolanius was going to speak up until Lorenzo just... Well, he bolted. Towards what would be an even bigger crater in a matter of moments. It was a shame, he was looking forward to the explosion, and really doubted if what the guy said had merit to it, and he wanted to question how they knew this information. But the proof was in the condition of their party member, so he didn't have room to argue. And the Shade could sense it, too. That she wasn't all there. Lorenzo would need help, and since he's likely to have no bomb-defusing expertise, so Zola figured that Edgar would be needed. And he wasn't going to have Rena just drop them in where there might be hostiles, provoked by Lorenzo's enthusiasm.

"Edgar, stay close to me! Do NOT leave my side!" With that, the Shade had reappeared and began its flight, leaving a trail of mist behind for Zolanius to follow. Along the way, there would surely be more guards, poor things. The Shade would simply knock them out of the way, and those that weren't stunned would be slain by Zolanius' passing blade. Their blood would shimmer in his wake, and anyone with a keen sense of magic would feel the blood release an energy that Zolanius seemed to absorb through his body. And just behind him, Edgar was keeping up fine, only stumbling over the bodies in an attempt to keep up with Zolanius.

At this pace, it wouldn't take long before Zola and Edgar reached Lorenzo in the heat of battle. The Shade flourished, flying at high speed around the outside of the area to knock down any guards entering the room as Edgar, recognizing the bomb, walks in. "Take care of this, would you? I'd hate for my career to end before the fame catches up to me..." Zolanius turns his back, intent on running back out. "I'm going to Run and make sure no other guards come in from this direction. If we mess this up, I'll kill you in Hell." The Raven Shade hovered to Zolanius and expelled its black mist over Zolanius, and he appeared to sprout wings. Not literal wings, but a black, foggy outline would appear upon his back, and the Shade drowsily recalls back into Zolanius. He then launches into a sprint, feet barely touching the ground as he passes by several guards in a spook. They'd immediately go to follow him either out of duty, or curiosity about the black winged blur that zipped past them. Zolanius was unsure if they'd follow him all the way out, but he knew he was well and far from the space rock that he had wasted his time in assisting the destruction of.

WC: 510
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Gheri

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Something snapped, in the back of his mind.

It was like a guitar string, pulled tight, and then snapping when it was played. He’d strung it up, set it ready to be played, and someone raked knives across it. It wasn’t the same – he felt a small loss when one of his Fiends was defeated, but it didn’t affect him in a painful manner. This? This hurt.

He didn’t know what he was, but he knew there was something happening with his Red Elemental, and in turn, the girl he’d left in its care.

But Lorenzo was yelling. Anger at the situation, at the bomb, at… Asher himself? He shook his head, a couple of times, trying to get his focus bad. There were two bad things happening at the same time. This, here, the bomb he could do nothing about – and the girl and white-haired man, who was no doubt in trouble because of whatever was happening with his Fiend.

The danger is real, boy.

I know! I…

No, that was not a conversation he should have. He knew that conversation. That voice. He knew where it lead.

Lorenzo was barking an order – he needed to go get someone. Edgar. The blond man from before, who had left them to fend for themselves. Why? Because… of the bomb?

The bomb isn’t the problem, you know that.

He gritted his teeth, trying to force those words away. He knew better. He knew...

Lorenzo hopped down, moving with his spear ready to take down the alarmists in the crater. Asher turned his head, neck popping just enough. If you eliminate the bomb, you can help the girl. Tendrils of blackness wrapped around his fingertips, growing like roots until his hands looked like a myriad of black and white interlaced.

The bomb… thebombthebombthebomb

In a blur of movement, the gun was tugged from its place, having had plenty of time to dry. The kid was an Assassin – he was a master of the quick draw. There was maybe ten seconds – Lorenzo dropped from the side of the meteor, and the black voice overwhelmed him. He saw a black blur rushing, and he realized exactly what he had to do.

doitdoitdoitdoitdoit

He took aim at the metal device, and squeezed the trigger, and the bark of gunfire was the last thing anyone nearby would hear.

ACTION: Blight-Possessed Asher has detonated the bomb. Per Mal, the explosion is instantaneous, and anyone caught in the blast range – Lorenzo and Asher – will be considered ‘Dead,’ followed by the use of their respective Auto-Life status grants.

Character Sheet
Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:23 am

Blinking a bit she looked at Lorenzo as if he had legitimately gone crazy, what he was talking about barely made sense. She wondered if he had really knocked himself on the head hard during his battle, it wasn't until Asher spoke up a bit himself that she believed at least more then she would have with just Lorenzo's telling. Throwing her hands in the air a bit, she did what in good Kitsune would do in such a situation. Sitting down right beside Ky as she looked in the direction the Meteor was, Ears twitching lightly as she listened to the sounds of battle and who knew what else. If she had popcorn right then it would seem as if she was watching a movie.

* Still think Lorenzo has gone a bit Crazy *

Possibly mumbling to herself, or maybe talking to Ky who she still had with herself when Zola decided to run off, trying to drag Edgar into the battle that was going on before them. She would shrug a bit looking at him before smiling.

* It's up to you if you go back in that direction, but I will gladly sit here.. or move a bit further away to watch the fireworks. *

She was in a rather perfect position to be oblivious to whatever was going on with the girl who she had no idea where she was, as well in a better position to not bother going back in the first place. She would end up justifying the whole situation when out of nowhere the explosion happened, entirely on what she could think was a bit early for the device but who was she to ask if that wasn't the plan all along. For her at least this was quite the enjoyable set of scenarios and she was sure to have more then enough Data for Midgar when she got back there, Reaching into one of her tails, she combed through the fur until she could a little headset to put on.

* That was Quick, I wonder if the others made it out of that *

The wind from the blast pushing past herself and Ky as she steadied her friend with herself, forming a small bubble of water around both of them to deflect any debris that may have been blasting past them. As well removing dirt and dust from the air so she could still see, herself only seeing a giant dust cloud rising in the air but Edgar was right that it was quite the beast of a blast.

* Man oh Man... if that wasn't all just the bomb then I should definitely find out what minerals they were harvesting from that thing also, hopefully I have some with the metal I got... *

It was a valid question to her really, she had plans for that stuff after all. Still she remained sitting now with a small headset on, filtering dust from the air with her water as she would finally stand back up before looking to Ky.

* hrmm wonder if We should head back down there now and see what if anything is left.. *

WC = 531

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 am

She had been enjoying herself, finding glee in the antics of a free spirited elemental. When reading her book, it claimed that the nature of the beings was to be still and mystical unless provoked into action by an attack. But this one felt ‘happy’, perhaps having to do with the boy that conjured it. She was glad for this change, and took part in its dance wholeheartedly. …until the once elated thing began to act strangely, twisting and turning as though alarmed by where it hovered. It no longer spun on a dime, but swung in broken curves. Its dancing morphing from something hypnotic to frightening yet captivating just the same.

Were it not for her companion seeking the comfort of her leg, she would not have noticed the stones gliding toward the little element. It was all she could see now, however, as each radiant stone seemed to latch onto the frightened creature’s body.

“…no…”

She sang softly, watching as the innocent became corrupted beyond recognition. The pressure of the force that had taken her once had surfaced again to possess the poor element. Its body contorted exposing a skeletal frame at its heart. Its breast glowed with an intense energy as it manifested. The body now poised before them hovered in ominous wait.

The white-haired man rushed in front of her and Mogum to make himself a shield. It seemed dangerous to do so, but all matter of concern ebbed with the presence of the great danger before them. It was strange that she was growing more accustomed to this violence and the quick means to address it. She hadn’t the time to ponder where this ease surfaced from, but embraced it instead and let her eyes hone on the damned creature instead. She could feel it now; the open and close of space at her back as the spheres moved. Her staff fell free as she spun swiftly to catch it, then seamlessly cast herself in an aurora of stimulating light. [Haste | -60mp] Adrenaline pumped more freely, charging not only her physical self but the energies within utterly begging to be freed. She channeled the heavy force from within and into the staff as well as the stone still within her grasp. [Using Key Item as Catalyst | Effect: Unknown] The pressure around them condensed to a single point, the shot with precision toward the beast, uprooting the virgin earth in its destructive path. [Vector Concussion x2: 1300 dmg + 50 earth dmg: +1350 dmg | -120mp]

Level 6
HP: 625/625
MP:775 [+150] | 745/925
Limit Break: 30%

Strength: 500 [+300]
Defense: 250
Magic: 550 [+75]
Magic Defense: 325
Speed: 625 [+150]
Back to top Go down
Maxxxxxy

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 am

“Meteor’s filled with magic mind controlling poison. We can’t let this bomb go off.”

K138Y cocked her head and looked at Lorenzo like he had lost his damn mind. Did he think that was some kind of explanation? How did she know he wasn't being mind controlled? How did she know any of his sources where accurate when he didn't provide any? As he dropped down to look at the bomb she considered getting in the way, but he looked as confused by the bomb as she was by him. She cocked and additional eyebrow and looked over at Asher for some sort of confirmation. Lorenzo proceeded to run off to fight a group of guards and shout orders at no one in particular.  She certainly wouldn't be doing a damn thing he said without more information.

Asher was looking like he was in pain for a moment followed by some sort of disorientation as he shook his head. Maybe the damned thing was poisoned and had already effected them both. His neck started to strain. K138Y asked "Asher, are you okay?" but he was clearly not okay as his hands turned black. "THE BLIGHT!" She attempted to tackle Asher but simply passed through him. He looked crazed as he pulled out a miniature gunblade, a smaller weapon of the one the Diablos summoner had used. Down bellow Edgar arrived with Zolanius who immediately took off, smart man. K138Y quickly assessed that in this form there was nothing she could do to help the situation. As Asher took aim at the device and pulled the trigger she returned to her body.

" That was Quick, I wonder if the others made it out of that "

K138Y returned to her body to find Rena watching over it like a proper guardian. She could see the blast happen with them just out of range. There was someone running from the explosion, presumably, or perhaps hopefully, Zolanius. Her summon was obliterated in the blast, but that wasn't really a big deal. Rena created a bubble to protect the two of them, she seemed content with the whole scenario. She tried to react, to tell Rena that they needed to go save everyone. But knew it was too late. There was nothing she could do but watch the explosion in stunned silence.

"Man oh Man... if that wasn't all just the bomb then I should definitely find out what minerals they were harvesting from that thing also, hopefully I have some with the metal I got..."

K138Y didn't even know what to say. Everything seemed to be coated by dust and it was unlikely that anyone could see more than a few feet in front of themselves.

" hrmm wonder if We should head back down there now and see what if anything is left.. "

"Yeah....I saw Zolanius heading away from the meteor at high speeds....I thought maybe I saw him outrunning the explosion from here...I'd appreciate it if we could just wait a moment to see if he made it. " She sounded depressed. Was it over the potential loss of yet another Guardian or over the deaths of so many people? K138Y didn't know herself, her emotions were to hard to translate currently. "Rena...Asher and Lorenzo were at ground Zero, I don't think they made it. Edgar was there too...Lorenzo said something about needing to stop the explosion but Asher blew it up before I even had the chance to really ask why...He showed signs of the Blight...We might have another epidemic on our hands..." Would the explosion destroy any traces of the Blight Asher had brought? Or would it simply spread the disease? Perhaps this Gaia was doomed the moment they had all crossed over from the old one.

WCXP:64
Total:561
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 am

Current BGM:

Final Boss: Shade Elemental VS Alpha, No Name, Mogum

Name: Shade Elemental
Description: At the best of times an elemental creature is highly attuned to the magical forces around it. Unfortunately around this particular elemental happened to be the physical form of Sorceress Magic. The Shade of Adel has combined and overwhelmed the will and form of the elemental transforming it into the corrupted abomination before you. Within the rocky shell appears to be a skeleton that is formed from magic, perhaps an attempt by the sorceress shade to form a physical mass, this has failed however and the result is this. The creature whilst nowhere near as powerful as Adel, is far stronger than it was as a regular elemental.

HP: 7650/10,000
MP: 2000,2000

Combat Abilities:
Giga Flare: A more powerful version of the flare spell, capable of AOE DMG +300dmg all targets
Junction Target: The special power of Adel, the shade is able to junction a party member. This means that the shade will temporarily surround them making them unable to act and is able to use their abilities against the party.
Rock Storm: The rocks that make up the Shade fly in a whirlwind dealing physical damage to the target. +200 dmg

Magic:
Gravity
Flare
Comet

Actions:

1, The creature shuddered with each attack, and with it channeled through the sorceress magicite the power of each blow was increased exponentially. [ DMG INCREASED BY +500 PER MAGIC BASED ATK]. However the creature was still standing and readied itself for its own attack, a black energy surrounded it before launching off towards the party, with No Name defending the attack would hit him crushing his body under the weight of gravity. [Gravity: 1/4 Health dmg taken]

2, No Action Taken.

Back to top Go down
No Name

Level : 7

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:40 am

Equipment:
Nirvana(level2, +150ATK +75Def)
Cellphone

Stats:
Level: 5
Limit Gauge: 30%
HP:600/700
MP:120
Strength: 500 [+150]
Defense: 400 [+75]
Magic: 300
Magic Defense: 300
Speed: 300

Combat Abilities:
Passive:
Karma I
Positive Karma lvl1:  Gains protect status when in possession of 1 positive karma point,
Negative Karma lvl1: DMG output increases by +50, but defense is also reduced by -50 when in possession of 1 negative karma point.

Karma II
Positive Karma lvl2:  Gains haste status and guard is reinforced by +50 when in possession of 2 positive karma points
Negative Karma lvl2: Gains haste status, and attack power increases by a further +20%  when in possession of 2 negative karma points
MP Cost: 25 per point

Reincarnation
Damage: 0
Additional Effects: Autolife (Only useable once per battle)
MP Cost:All MP consumed upon resurrection

Active
Empty Sky Form: Void Advance
Damage: Damage is equal to  20% of the opponents attack + normal damage.
Additional Effects: None
MP Cost: 15

Empty Sky Form: Void Shredder
Damage: +150DMG
Additional Effects: Healing magic /abilities/ items are reduced in effectiveness by 50% until dmg is totally undone.
MP Cost:90

Empty Sky Form: Void Advance II
Damage: Damage = 20% of Opponents Damage + Normal attack + 300
Additional Effects: N/A
MP Cost:250

Limit Break
Ruinous Omen
Damage: +300dmg all enemies
Additional Effects:Instantly grants 6 negative karma points when used

Magic

-Cure

3 Positive Karma: Haste, Protect, Guard +250

Actions:

1, The gravity attack would strike and No Name's guard would absorb all of the damage that was inflicted upon him. Positive Karma gained: +50 guard. Thankfully his gift was helping him out, and with positive karma came a more caring and protective side of himself. " I'll protect you, I won't let it hurt you".No Name felt the protective powers of his karma rush around him allowing him greater speed and a fortified defense. +1 Positive Karma, +50 guard,-25mp

2+3, Once again No name would set up his guard, hopefully with his defense and the girls attack they would be able to make it through this without much of an issue. The moogle would provide curing magic whenever they needed it and he would act as the stone wall. [Guard: No Name, Alpha] +2Positive Karma +100 guard, -50mp

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Level 6
HP: 625/625
MP:775 [+150] | 745/925
Limit Break: 30%

Strength: 500 [+300]
Defense: 250
Magic: 550 [+75]
Magic Defense: 325
Speed: 625 [+150]

Haste: 1 2 3
No Damage Taken

Actions:
1. As with all things that were attacked, she knew the creature would not be happy. But she did not shed a literal nor metaphorical tear for its discomfort. She had seen the element as it writhed in pain, and though she could not hear it, she could feel its agony. If anything this onslaught would see an end to its suffering. That, or she would condemn herself as the murderer of an innocent thing. It retaliated with a surge of dark energy compressing the air around them in an effect of increased gravity. She could feel the pressure drawing downward by her knees, but was effectively taken by the chivalrous guard before her. She spared him no word of gratitude, but the grace of flesh as she departed from behind him, charging forward as if propelled by the precession of her spheres. She leapt from the earth to gain a better view of the creature’s heart then again channeled her energy through both catalyst and staff into its core. [Vector Concussion: +1150 (no earth damage)| 1150 dmg]

2. She touched down behind it and took the moment of its turn to again unleash the explosive force of the Vector against its side. The impact too, uprooting earth for added damage. [Vector Concussion: +1150 (+25 earth damage)| 1175 dmg]

3. She was hardly breathless as adrenaline coursed through her, making her more adapted for the arduous task that called for her speed and surprising dexterity. Again as the creature moved, she sped around its back to its front by her guard. She all but skid to a stop in front of him, still facing the creature with one hand clawing at the ground to aid in her halt. The other remained outstretched with weapon and catalyst in hand to unleash another concussion blow directly into the heart of the creature. [Vector Concussion: +1150 (+25 earth damage)| 1175 dmg]
Words: 291

Last edited by Alpha on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Fall [Event]   

Back to top Go down

Angel Fall [Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next